Diggz Xenon build is one of the most popular Kodi builds from Diggz Chef Wizard. As of this writing, Xenon build is working nicely and continually updated. And you can choose from Xenon Plus and Xenon Free depending on whether you have a subscribed debrid account. On this page, you'll learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install Diggz Xenon Plus build and Diggz Xenon Free build on Kodi.
I'll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Matrix 19.0, the latest stable release version of Kodi. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
In addition, I'd like to recommend a program that's very helpful with videos, which can help you download online videos/music, and compress, convert, merge, edit, cut videos and it also contains many other useful functions. Free Download here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe
Diggz Xenon build is one of the most popular Kodi builds from Chef Wizard in Diggz Repository. Xenon build features futuristic design, smooth transition effects, intuitive menu items, an attractive wallpaper selection and classic Jarvis-like menus and dialog.
What's more, Diggz Xenon build is loaded with tons of working addons for movies, TV shows, live TV, IPTV, sports, kids content, music, game, fitness, adult, miscellaneous tools and more. As of this writing, Diggz Xenon build is continually updated by the developer team.
Diggz Xenon builds offer a fine selection of working addons:
- All-in-one: The Crew, Asgard, The Magic Dragon, ClickSville, C Goto, Twisted, Midian, etc.
- Movies and TV Shows: Shadow, 4K, Venom, Tempest, Release BB, Fen, TubiTV, Popcornflix, Crackle, etc.
- Live TV IPTV: TempTV, Xumo TV, Beta Quadrant, Stirr, Pluto TV, Distro TV, etc.
- Sports: DS9, The Loop, SportHD, Rising Tides, The Endzone, etc.
… and more. Looking for more working addons? Please see our list of Best Kodi Add-ons in 2021 for Everything Desired.
Please note that there're two Diggz Xenon builds in Diggz Chef Wizard, the tutorial in the following will show you how to install them on Kodi.
- Diggz Xenon Plus: Real-Debrid only Kodi build
- Diggz Xenon Free: Free version of Xenon Plus, debrid account not needed.
Please note before using builds:
1. In common with Kodi builds, Kodi skins are also a good way to change the way Kodi looks. And with correct setups and your media library integration, Kodi skins are just as practical and easy to use. What's more, Kodi skins are completely clean. See our Best Kodi Skins in 2021 and find our your favorite Kodi skins.
2. While some Kodi builds support to be installed over an existing build, but that kind of an installation might bring about intractable Kodi issues. Thus we suggest a fresh install for Kodi builds, and make sure to back up Kodi if needed.
Wizard name: Chef Wizard
Build name: Diggz Xenon
Repo name: Diggz Repository
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: diggz
Disclaimer: Use Kodi Builds at Your Discretion
1. Some Kodi builds are fully packed with addons and enormous in size so they might bog down the system on slow-powered devices like Fire Stick, Mi Box, Android Phones, etc. If you find a Kodi build too laggy, you should always turn to lightweight builds and themes.
2. A few Kodi builds, especially outdated ones, could pose security risks to your device and home network. We more recommend manual installations and setups on Kodi. See our Ultimate Kodi Setup Guide to learn more.
3. While using Kodi builds is completely legal, but the content you access through Kodi builds may not be legal. Users are advised to stream only movies and TV shows under the public domain.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left panel to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://diggzrepo.ddns.net to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as diggz, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left panel.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file.
Step 10. Select the media source diggz we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select Install_Repo folder, and then select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Diggz Repository Add-on installed. Please note that's just the installation of the repository, then it's time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select Diggz Repository Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Program add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select Chef Wizard.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Chef Wizard addon.
Step 17. Hit OK to allow installing additional dependencies when this dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively if you see Failed to install a dependency. And if you see script.module.requests not available, clear your Kodi app data and reinstall Kodi.
Step 18. Wait till you can see the message Chef Wizard Add-on installed pops up. Then Chef Wizard should automatically generate a dialog which leads you to the Diggz Build Menu, launch Chef Wizard from Kodi home screen > Program add-ons and then go to it's Build Menu if not.
Step 18. From Chef Wizard build menu, Leia Builds list, select to install Xenon Plus or Xenon Free.
Step 19. Wait for the Xenon build to download and install, and reboot Kodi when it's done to apply Diggz Xenon Build. Enjoy!
- Chef Wizard Error Check the Log during installation fix:
Open Kodi folder on your device, go to Home/Userdata/addon_data. Delete plugin.program.thechef file and reinstall Xenon build again.
Kodi folder location on different devices:
Mac: /Users/Your_username/Library/Application Support/Kodi
Windows Portable: Install_location_chosen_by_you>\portable_data
Windows UWP: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\
Aside from Xenon build, there're also a lot if quality builds in Diggz Chef wizard. As of this writing, we've tested all Diggz Wizard builds and they work nicely, so don't forget to follow this guide and give them a go!
If you encounter any trouble during the installation, I'm sure you'll find effective solution in this guide, please share the page if you find it helpful!
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. Kodi features a sleek option buttons layout, easy to navigate GUI (Graphical User Interface), wide scope of video format supported, and smooth video playback performance and the specialty in serving as a media library for Kodi users to manage their media collection. The best part of Kodi is its support for numerous versatile Kodi addons that capture online media streams, to provide users with gorgeous audiovisual content without cost.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Kodi itself is completely legal. However, Kodi builds may offer Kodi addons that stream pirated copy protected content, which is absolutely illegal. We do not advocate copyright infringement and please use Kodi builds at your discretion.
What's the Difference between Kodi Skins and Kodi Builds?
Kodi skins and Kodi builds can both be used to change the way Kodi looks and feels. Whereas Kodi skins are Kodi skin addons that don't offer media content while Kodi builds are encompassing addons with ready-made configuration and pre-packed streaming addons.
What are Kodi Wizards?
As with Kodi repositories to Kodi addons, Kodi Wizards, usually Kodi program addons, are the compilation of a selection of Kodi builds, and they also offer Kodi maintenance functions.
What is the Best Maintenance Addon on Kodi in 2021?
Installing Kodi builds usually involves in data backup/restore and cache cleaning. Our favorite maintenance addon now is Open Wizard, it does data backup/restore, temp data cleaning, log check, system tweak and misc maintenances.
My Kodi Build Buffers a LOT When Streaming, Any Fix?
If there's nothing wrong with your network connection and bandwidth, and you're in no reason to be throttled by your Internet service provider, then Kodi buffering can very likely be boiled down to heavy cache. For smooth viewing enjoyment, learn how to clear Kodi cache in the simplest way.
My Build Stopped Working with an Error Message Saying Check the Log for More Information, What Should I Do?
That error occurs all the time when we use Kodi and the causes vary. Kodi log file can be used track down the problems you build encounter. Learn from our guide on how to check Kodi error log file on any device and seek assistance from someone who can read it.
Your Ultimate One-stop Multimedia Solution
• User-friendly interface, easy to use for all-level users
• High-quality online video/music downloader, 300+ websites supported
• Lightning-fast conversion with hardware acceleration
• 500+ input and output formats supported
• One-click video compression
• More functions: screen recorder, gif maker, subtitle extractor, split-screen video maker, etc.