Q: How long will I receive the license code after I complete the purchase?
- A: The license code will be sent automatically within minutes after your purchase. If you have not received it after purchase or lost it, please click here to let us know. We will resend it within 24 hours.
- Tips: Please submit the order number or the billing email address.
Q: Why I didn't receive the license code for several hours after my purchase?
- A: There are several possible reasons:
- 1, Because of your Email setting, the email with the license code went to Trash directly. Please look for the email there.
- 2, Your Email service provider rejects emails from unknown senders, so the license code cannot be sent to you.
- 3, You misspelt and submitted an invalid Email address when you ordered the software.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to get assistance.
Q: How long will it take to get a support response?
- A: Generally, we'll reply to you within 24 hours. But in most cases you'll get our response in a few hours or immediately. Sometimes, our response email cannot be sent to some users due to different reasons, please use a different and working email to contact us if this happens.
Q: How can I get the free trial version of the software?
- A: Download the software you want from our website and install it. When you perform the conversion, a registration request window will pop up. Please ignore it and directly click the Later button, and then you get the trial version.
Q: If I want a CD-ROM of the software, what should I do?
- A: During the order process, you can Add BackUp CD. You need to pay an extra fee for each CD-ROM. The CD will be delivered to you by postal mail and the time depends on your region.
Q: Do I have to wait for the CD to begin using the software?
- A: You don't have to wait for the CD. You order the downloadable version of the software at the same time you order the CD. You can download the software from our website to use it at once. Please use the registration code you get from the confirmation letter to register the full version of the software.
Q: I entered the license code you sent to me, why the software says "Registration info is invalid".
- A: There are several possible reasons for the failed registration.
- 1, This is caused by entry error. Please copy and paste the license code to avoid a typo. And please don't add any blank before or after the code.
- 2, License code is for the old version, but you use it to register upgrade version.
- 3, You downloaded the wrong product or use the wrong code to register.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance.
Q: I am worried about my private information and I dislike paying online. Do I have other means to purchase your product?
- A: You don't need to worry about that. Our payment platform is secure. If you don't like to pay online, we allow you to use Credit Card by Fax or Phone and etc.
Q: Am I entitled to a refund?
Q: What happens when I buy a new computer, do I haveto buy a new license if I want to use the software on my new computer?
- A: No, you don't need to buy a new license. Please remove the license from your old computer and the license key will be reactivated. Check the screenshot below to learn how to remove registration.
Q: I got a giveaway key from a site and recently I decided to upgrade to the paid version. I paid for the upgrade but the software still indicates that I'm using the giveaway version. How do I get the paid version?
- A: Please remove the giveaway key following the steps introduced in the above FAQ and then enter the key you paid for.
Q: What are the difference between the 3 programs, HD Video Converter Factory Pro, DVD Ripper Pro and DVD Video Converter? How do I choose?
- (1). DVD Ripper Pro features ripping DVDs to digital video formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, etc. and 1:1 quick copy from DVD disc to DVD folder and ISO image.
- (2). HD Video Converter Factory Pro features video & audio conversion, video downloading.
- (3). DVD Video Converter is the all-in-one program with the main features of the two software above.
- To put it simply, DVD Ripper Pro + HD Video Converter Pro > DVD Video Converter as HD video compression and some other useful tools such as screen recorder & GIF maker are not available in DVD Video Converter. Besides, the merge feature is not as good and flexible as HD Video Converter Pro.
- Besides, DVD Ripper Pro alone doesn't have the option to merge individual DVD videos, so it's most users' choice to purchase the HD Video Converter Factory Pro + WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro discount pack (buy one get one free) for the comprehensive features.
Q: What's a backup CD? Do I need to buy a backup CD when I buy the software?
- A: A Backup CD is for you to reinstall the purchased software whenever you need to. It's not a required purchase.
Q: Do I need to pay extra for upgrading the software when I need to upgrade it?
- A: If you have a lifetime license, then you don't need to pay for upgrades. If you have a 1-year subscription key, then you need to pay for the upgrades 1 year after the purchase.
Q: Why is the software not accepting the code when I try to activate it, saying "Invalid registration information"? I copied and pasted the code I received from the email with no blank.
- A: As most of our users choose the HD Video Converter Factory Pro + DVD Ripper Pro pack, the most common cause is that you are entering the wrong code.
- The code for HD Video Converter Factory Pro begins with VC-HDPA, and for DVD Ripper Pro VC-DRPA. Just make sure you apply the code to the corresponding software.
- Sometimes, it's because you installed the wrong version or software. If you cannot sort it out, please send us a screenshot of the software interface where we can see the name of the software and the code you entered.
Q: Where can I find online guides on how to use the software?
- A: For some functions, please click the "Tutorial" button to visit the online guide.
- If you cannot find the guide you want, please visit the below page, where all online guides are categorized and you are offered an option to search for the content you need.
Q: Is it safe to download and install the software? Why is Windows Defender telling me that it might harm my computer?
- A: Yes, itis safe to download and install all our programs. Every time we are about to release an update, we would run numerous tests to ensure that there is no virus. And there is no bundled software, ad, or malware either.
- Due to the recent change of the digital signature of our software, your firewall and anti-virus programs may warn you that it might be unsafe. Please close your firewall and anti-virus programs for a while to download/install/update the software.
Q: Can I use the software on my Mac? Is there a 64-bit version of the installer? Can I install the software on a Windows XP computer?
- A: No, currently, the software can be used on the Windows platform only.
- 1, There is only a 32-bit version of the installer and it's compatible with a 64-bit Windows system.
- 2, The Windows XP system has an incompatibility issue as it's in conflict with the hardware acceleration feature so you cannot install the software on a Windows XP computer.
- 3, The software is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, etc.
Q: I received an email with my registration code along with a download link for downloading the software. I noticed that the download link is only available for 3 times within 15 days. Where can I download the software after that time or used up the 3 times?