Joker Wizard from Fracture repository is a great Kodi wizard for installing various quality builds. On this page, you’ll know about all builds in Joker Wizard and learn from the stepwise guide on how to install Joker Wizard on Kodi.
I’ll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.9, the latest stable release version of Kodi. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & IOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
Joker Kodi Wizard is a Kodi wizard from Fracture Repository by @ChipmanTech (developer). Joker Wizard offers a plethora of quality and lightweight builds, tools for maintenance, backup/restore and APK installation. Currently, Joker Wizard is continually updated.
Kodi Builds in Joker Wizard include (all compatible with Kodi Leia 18.9):
1. The Alien Abduction Build – 103mb based on Aeon Terror
2. The Anonymous Build formaly The Hackers Build – 101mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
3. The Bio-Hazard Build – 107mb based on Real STeel 2.1.4
4. The Black Mamba Build – 113mb based on Real STeel 2.1.4
5. The Bruce Lee Dragon Build – 101mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
6. The Cannabis Build – 104mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
7. The Crow-Real Steel Build – 109mb based on Real Steel Skin v2.1.4
8. The Cryptic Souls Build – 103mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
9. The Deviant Build - 104mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
10. The End is Near Build – 105mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
11. The Fiend Build – 105mb based on Real Steel Skin v2.1.4
12. The Inoculus Build – 113mb based on Aeon:Terror
13. The Lone Wolf Build – 106mb based on Aeon Terror
14. The Neon Tiger Build – 121mb based on Aeon Terror
15. The NYC Lights Build – 107mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
16. The Primate Build – 141mb based on Real Steel Skin v2.1.4
17. The Red Planet Build – 107mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
18. The REDvsBLUE Build – 81mb based on Silvo:Lite v7.0.4
19. The Abstract-1 Build – 106mb based on Aeon:Terror 1.0.3
20. The Abstract Series Builds, and the dev keeps putting in more.
Fracture Repo and Joker Wizard builds encompass many great working addons including the new Grogu addon which serves up free and debrid movies and TV shows, IPTV lists, 1 clicks and more. If you’re looking for more working streaming addons, please see our Best Kodi Add-ons in 2021 list.
Joker Wizard is listed as one of our Best Kodi Build Wizards in 2021 for the quality builds it has to offer.
- ATTENTION! Fracture Repo URL is updated! The previous temp URL no longer works.
Please note before using builds:
1. In common with Kodi builds, Kodi skins are also a good way to change the way Kodi looks. And with correct setups and your media library integration, Kodi skins are just as practical and easy to use. What's more, Kodi skins are completely clean. See our Best Kodi Skins in 2021 and find our your favorite Kodi skins.
2. While some Kodi builds support to be installed over an existing build, but that kind of an installation might bring about intractable Kodi issues. Thus we suggest a fresh install for Kodi builds, and make sure to back up Kodi if needed.
Addon name: Joker Wizard
Repo name: Fracture Repo
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: fracturedrepo
Disclaimer: Use Kodi Builds at Your Discretion
1. Most Kodi builds are heavily loaded with addons and enormous in size so they might bog down the system on slow-powered devices like Fire Stick, Mi Box, Android Phones, etc.
2. A few Kodi builds, especially outdated ones, could pose security risks to your device and home network. We more recommend manual installations and setups on Kodi. See our Ultimate Kodi Setup Guide to learn more.
3. While using Kodi builds is completely legal, but the content you can access from Kodi builds may be not. Please stream only movies and TV shows under the public domain.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left panel to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://defcon-one.tk/fracturedrepo/ to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as fracturedrepo, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left panel.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file.
Step 10. Select the media source fracturedrepo we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Fracture Repo Add-on installed. Please note that’s just the installation of the repository, then it’s time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select Fracture Repo Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Video add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select Joker Wizard.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Joker Wizard addon.
Step 17. Wait till you can see the message Joker Wizard Add-on installed pops up. That's it! You can now find your Joker Wizard addon from main menu > Add-ons. For the installed addon, we advise you to disable its auto-update feature and manually update it when needed, for safety concerns. Joker Wizard should automatically launch after the installation, select it from the current screen to manually launch otherwise.
Step 18. To install builds in Joker Wizard, when Joker Wizard is launched, select the Builds menu from the upper-left quadrant > Select your favored build from the left column > select Fresh Install in the middle screen > wait for the wizard to download and install the selected build.
All builds from Joker Wizard are continually updated but the developer and have been tested to be working. So don't hesitate to give them a go. This page will keep updating, check back later for updated info. And if you have further questions or better ideas on Joker Wizard, feel free to reach us on Twitter | Facebook and I’ll be glad to help.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. Kodi features a sleek option buttons layout, easy to navigate GUI (Graphical User Interface), wide scope of video format supported, and smooth video playback performance and the specialty in serving as a media library for Kodi users to manage their media collection. The best part of Kodi is its support for numerous versatile Kodi addons that capture online media streams, to provide users with gorgeous audiovisual content without cost.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Kodi itself is completely legal. However, Kodi builds may offer Kodi addons that stream pirated copy protected content, which is absolutely illegal. We do not advocate copyright infringement and please use Kodi builds at your discretion.
What’s the Difference between Kodi Skins and Kodi Builds?
Kodi skins and Kodi builds can both be used to change the way Kodi looks and feels. Whereas Kodi skins are Kodi skin addons that don’t offer media content while Kodi builds are encompassing addons with ready-made configuration and pre-packed streaming addons.
What are Kodi Wizards?
As with Kodi repositories to Kodi addons, Kodi Wizards, usually Kodi program addons, are the compilation of a selection of Kodi builds, and they also offer Kodi maintenance functions.
What is the Best Maintenance Addon on Kodi in 2021?
Installing Kodi builds usually involves in data backup/restore and cache cleaning. Our favorite maintenance addon now is Open Wizard, it does data backup/restore, temp data cleaning, log check, system tweak and misc maintenances.
My Kodi Build Buffers a LOT When Streaming, Any Fix?
If there’s nothing wrong with your network connection and bandwidth, and you’re in no reason to be throttled by your Internet service provider, then Kodi buffering can very likely be boiled down to heavy cache. For smooth viewing enjoyment, learn how to clear Kodi cache in the simplest way.
My Build Stopped Working with an Error Message Saying Check the Log for More Information, What Should I Do?
That error occurs all the time when we use Kodi and the causes vary. Kodi log file can be used track down the problems you build encounter. Learn from our guide on how to check Kodi error log file on any device and seek assistance from someone who can read it.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease