Arctic Zephyr Reloaded, mod of Arctic Zephyr 2, is a brand new Kodi skin for the latest Kodi 19 Matrix in 2021. On this page, you can learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install Arctic Zephyr Reloaded skin on Kodi.
I’ll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Matrix 19.1. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & IOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded is a brand new third-party developed mod for the fantastic skin Arctic Zephyr by jurialmunkey. The author beatmasterrs has adapted this skin within the last month to his personal needs and he would like to share his mod.
The main Arctic Zephyr skin has a setting in Sets/Collections where within the description of the collection there’s a scrolling description of each movie. It’s possible in the future for Arctic Zephyr Reloaded skin to accomplish this with an addon.
• Supports Kodi Leia/matrix
• Supports UpNext!
• Supports ArtworkBeef (Leia only)
• Leia mod gets no new features, only bug fixes
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded works great on Kodi 18 Leia and 19 Matrix, it looks gorgeous, runs smoothly and supports an extensive range of widgets use.
Arctic Zephyr Reloaded earned its place on our list of Best Kodi Skins in 2021, on this list you can find more excellent Kodi skin choices.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
· If you're using a VPN, please check your Kodi proxy settings to avoid network connection issues.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 2. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left pane.
Step 3. Select Install from zip file. For first-time users, click Settings in the popup dialog to allow Kodi to install ZIP files from unknown sources, if you haven't done that already. On Kodi 19, click OK to close the pop-up warning dialog.
Step 4. Locate and select the zip file repository.matrix.beatmasterrs-1.1 we just downloaded.
Step 5. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying BeatmasterRs Matrix Repo Add-on installed. Please note that’s just the installation of the repository, then it’s time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 6. Select BeatmasterRs Matrix Repo. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 7. Select Look and feel.
Step 8. Select Skin.
Step 9. Select Arctic Zephyr Reloaded.
Step 10. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Arctic Zephyr Reloaded addon.
Step 11. Hit OK to allow installing additional dependencies when this dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively if you see Failed to install a dependency.
Step 12. Wait till you can see the message Arctic Zephyr Reloaded Add-on installed pops up. That's it! Then you'll be asked whether you want to switch to Arctic Zephyr Reloaded, select Yes. Select Yes again to keep the change. Later you can always switch back to default Estuary skin from Settings > Interface Settings > Skin tab > Skin.
To update skin in the future, switch your Kodi to default Estuary skin, update Arctic Zephyr Reloaded, and then restart Kodi and switch it to Arctic Zephyr Reloaded skin. That should avoid Arctic Zephyr Reloaded black screen and freezing loading screen issue.
Since currently there’s only a handful working addons on Kodi 19 Matrix, you are highly recommended to check out our list of Best Kodi 19 Add-ons to find compatible addons.
Hopefully you’ve followed the tutorial and successfully installed Arctic Zephyr Reloaded on Kodi 19 Matrix or 18 Leia! And I do hope you enjoy it since it’s already the best Kodi skin for Kodi 19 available for the moment. And if you have any questions of further issues during installing, using or setting up Arctic Zephyr Reloaded skin, feel free to reach me on Twitter | Facebook and I’ll be glad to help.
• Arctic Zephyr Reloaded No Stream Available/Streaming Buffering/Stream Pending after Loading but Won’t Play
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failed issue vary, most effective solutions include:
3. Go to addon settings and switch Auto Play feature to Source Select.
4. Stop using VPN with debrid services.
5. Use a proxy to bypass ISPs blocking.
• Arctic Zephyr Reloaded Fails to Start/Launch
That could be the addon stopped working, we'll put up an announcement from the top of the page, in that case, stay tuned to our updates. In addition, working addons will also fail to launch, try the following methods to sort that.
1. Make sure the server and port number in your Kodi Internet access match the ones of your network. Check that especially if you're using a VPN. Learn more: Kodi Proxy Settings
2. Try clearing Kodi app cache in your device settings or with maintenance tools like Open Wizard, reboot Kodi, and launch the addon again.
• Arctic Zephyr Reloaded Error Check the Log for More Information
First try clearing Kodi app cache from your device settings, reboot Kodi, and try the previous behavior again and see if this issue still occurs. If so, learn how to check log file on Kodi and draw support from someone who can read it. Please note that don’t seek assistance for third-party addons from official Kodi support channels.
• Arctic Zephyr Reloaded Links Fails to Play Requiring Stream Authorization
If you’re asked to authorize stream when trying to play a link, you can either:
1. Use a static IP address to pair with the hoster site.
2. Use a debrid service with Kodi and disable free hosters in addon settings.
Learn more: Stream Authorizations on Kodi – Is it Safe? Several Ways to Deal with Them
• Arctic Zephyr Reloaded The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied
This issue results from python code discrepancy of addon’s dependencies. In that case, you should use a compatible version of Kodi for the addon. As always, we only advise the use of the latest stable release version of Kodi and the latest version of continually-updated addons.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease