For DVD videos fans, you may have experienced the shortcoming of Windows, that is, it may not be able to play some DVD videos like the CSS protected DVDs, commercial DVDs or Sony ArccOS DVDs and so on.
To solve the problem, you need to find a DVD ripper for Windows to help you solve your problem. However, not all of the DVD ripper for Windows can really meet your needs, the passage below will show you how to find a good DVD ripper for Windows user.
When enter the keywords 'DVD ripper for Windows' into the search engine, you may find a lot. However, most of them can not work as they advertised; they may have various shortcomings when you use it. Here, I will list some common shortcomings of the common DVD ripper for Windows user.
1. They may not be compatible with all types of Windows operating system. As we know, there are so many types of Windows operating system from the oldest Windows to the latest Windows 7, but some of the DVD ripper for Windows user may only support working with some older Windows operating system. If your Windows operating system is new, some of the common DVD ripper for Windows user will surely can not used on your system.
2. The import issue. Some of this kind of DVD ripper do can help you rip DVD videos, but they may not be able to import all types of DVD videos like normal DVDs, CSS protected DVDs, commercial DVDs, Sony ArccOS DVDs, all region 1-6 DVDs and so on.
3. The output issue. Some of this kind of DVD ripper just has fewer output choices, you may not be able to choose the video format or portable device that you really need.
4. The ripping speed and the video quality of ripped video. Some of the common DVD ripper for Windows will cost you too much time to rip the DVD videos and with lower video quality compared with the original DVD videos.
5. The security. Some of this kind of DVD ripper may have some unsafe factors like the virus or spyware, which is harmful to your PC or portable devices.
These are the main shortcomings of the common DVD ripper for Windows, to avoid these problems, we need to find a good one.
Among so many Windows DVD ripper, I recommend WonderFox DVD Ripper, it can be compatible with all types of Windows operating system besides the latest Windows 7, and it is fast, reliable and without any quality loss.
What's more, it can support importing nearly all types of DVD videos like the normal DVDs, CSS protected DVDs, commercial DVDs, Sony ArccOS DVDs, all region 1-6 DVDs and so on. And, it can help Windows users rip and convert DVD videos to a wide range of mainstream video formats like the AVI, FLV, MKV, RMVB, SWF, MP4, 3GP and so on and wide range of portable devices like the Nokia series, BlackBerry series, iPhone series and so on. It is the real and powerful Windows DVD ripper.
If you think that WonderFox DVD Ripper is a good Windows DVD ripper or a good DVD ripper for Windows user, now I will teach you how to rip DVD with this powerful DVD ripping software.
1. Download and run the WonderFox Soft DVD Ripper
2. Click 'DVD' button to load your DVD files that you want to rip
3. Click 'Profile Setting' combo box to choose a video format or device that you need like Android Pad as the output choice
4. Click 'Start' button on the interface of the software to begin the ripping process.
5. Click 'Find Target' button to get the ripped videos
It is very easy for every user to use this DVD ripper, you just need the five steps mentioned above, and then you can finish the entire task.
In conclusion, the WonderFox DVD Ripper is really a good choice for us to rip/convert DVD to video. The DVD ripper runs well on Windows, so, we can easily convert DVD to PC, convert DVD to Hadr Drive, copy DVD to tablet, convert DVD to cell phone with it. Furthermore, the software also allow us to convert DVD to AVI, convert DVD MKV, convert DVD to WMV, convert DVD movies to MP4, rip DVD files to audio; and besides, convert DVD to iPad, rip DVD to file to iPhone, convert DVD to Nokia video type, convert DVD to BlackBerry video formats and convert DVD to Android devices are also available for us.