It's very popular and convenient for us to share videos or movies online. But if you have just bought a new released DVD, and you want share the videos online; you have to rip DVD video to FLV first. Then, how to rip DVD to FLV is the problem we have to face and solve. And here I suggest WonderFox DVD Ripper for all users to solve the problem.
FLV is the abbreviation of flash video. It is a commonly used format to deliver video over the Internet with Adobe Flash Player versions 6-10. It consists of a short header, interleaved audio, video, and metadata packets and the audio and video data is stored in a similar format used by standard Flash files. FLV gains the advantages that the loading speed is fast and the file capacity is pretty small, which makes FLV format itself as the format of choice for embedded video on the web. Famous users of the Flash Video format include YouTube, Hulu, Google Video, Yahoo! Video, Reuters.com, and many other news providers. As the development of online video in recent years, FLV is always becoming more and more popular all over the world. Many video fans or online video providers prefer FLV as their first choice to present video files on the Internet. If you are an enthusiastic online video publisher, you may meet the problem how to rip DVD to FLV. If you want to rip DVD to FLV, you may need a great DVD ripper for FLV.
DVD ripper is becoming more and more common over recent years. Many people prefer to rip video files to their computers, cellphones and mobile video players, however, it is not that kind of easy stuff to choose a great DVD ripper for FLV from various rippers. I would like to recommend a nice DVD ripper for FLV, WonderFox DVD Ripper. It gains the merits as follows, which makes it an outstanding DVD ripper.
1. Ripping goes with various converting file formats. Users do not need convert the ripped files and you can get the converted file format as you like, just like FLV, MKV, MP4, and AVI.
2. Fast ripping and converting speed. The ripping and converting speed is pretty fast, which makes users speed little time on the ripping period.
3. Easily operating process. Users just need choose the profile setting to start the ripping process after loading the DVD in CD-driver. The operation is pretty simple.
4. Stable ripping process. The ripping is so stable that its process can not be interrupted.
5. Safe ripping and converting process. It does not include any viruses and spywares, which makes users enjoy the ripping process securely.
6. More extra functions. The DVD ripper not only support the ripping and converting process, but also can support video editing feature, such as merging, cropping, clipping and adding effects to your videos.
As you can see, WonderFox DVD Ripper is an outstanding ripper for FLV and many other file formats. It can meet users high-stand demands and accord with the ripping and converting process to solve how to rip DVD to FLV.
Step1: You should download the software WonderFox DVD Ripper and install it on your computer.
Step2: Put the DVD disk in the driver and load the DVD disk.
Step3: Choose the profile setting like output formats and click 'START' button to launch the ripping process.
Step4: Open the the file folder to get the converted videos after finishing.
As a professional DVD Ripper for FLV, WonderFox DVD Ripper can meet your demands well. The problem how to rip DVD to FLV can be solved easily. Have a try!
In conclusion, the WonderFox DVD Ripper is really a good choice for us to rip/convert DVD to video. The DVD ripper runs well on Windows, so, we can easily convert DVD to PC, convert DVD to Hadr Drive, copy DVD to tablet, convert DVD to cell phone with it. Furthermore, the software also allow us to convert DVD to AVI, convert DVD MKV, convert DVD to WMV, convert DVD movies to MP4, rip DVD files to audio; and besides, convert DVD to iPad, rip DVD to file to iPhone, convert DVD to Nokia video type, convert DVD to BlackBerry video formats and convert DVD to Android devices are also available for us.