You may get into trouble when your purchased DVD ripper can not be compatible with your Windows 7. Actually, you are not the only one who met this kind of problem, there are so many DVD rippers that can not be compatible with Windows 7, they may be named Windows DVD ripper, but they just can be compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista or even older Windows system.
To avoid this kind of problem and to rip DVD under Windows 7 successfully, you need a professional Windows 7 DVD ripper.
This article will introduce a professional Windows 7 DVD ripper to you and will teach you how to rip DVD under Windows 7 computer step by step.
With the widely use of Windows 7, there are more and more related apps for it besides the Windows 7 DVD ripper. However, not all of them are really professional as they advertised, so to get a real professional Windows 7 DVD ripper, the advices below may help you a lot.
1. The most important point is that whether the DVD ripper that you choose can be compatible with your Windows 7. Although some DVD rippers are named Windows 7 DVD ripper, they actually can not be compatible with Windows 7. To avoid this problem, you'd better try it firstly and do not pay for it immediately.
2. Does the Windows 7 DVD ripper that you choose can accept various DVD types? There are many DVD types like the normal DVDs, CSS protected DVDs, commercial DVDs, Sony ArccOS DVDs, all region 1-6 DVDs, Disney DVDs and so on. A professional Windows 7 DVD ripper should support ripping all of them.
3. Does the Windows 7 DVD ripper that you choose have multiple output choices? A good Windows 7 DVD ripper should help you rip DVD to a wide range of video formats, audio formats and popular digital devices.
4. You should choose the Windows 7 DVD ripper which can help you rip DVD under Windows 7 computer with fast converting speed, quality lossless, easy to use interface.
These are the main advices for how to choose a Windows 7 DVD ripper, if your one can be in accordance with them, I can surely tell you that you can rip DVD to under Windows 7 computer fluently.
If you need a professional Windows 7 DVD ripper directly, I can recommend WonderFox DVD Ripper to you. WonderFox DVD Ripper is a professional and all in one DVD ripper, it can be compatible with all the standards mentioned above.
And, it can be compatible with all the launched Windows systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7. (It will keep upgrading to be compatible with the latest Windows system, all upgrades are free). More features of WonderFox DVD Ripper:
1. Rip DVD with quality lossless, fast speed.
2. Friendly interface, you do not have to learn how to use it.
3. Support ripping nearly all types of DVD, and can help users rip DVD to a wide range of videos, audios and digital devices.
4. Users can cut videos to get rid of the unwanted sections.
5. Rich extra functions, users can adjust the video and audio parameters manually, and can add special effects to their videos to make their videos more personality.
Step 1: Download the WonderFox DVD Ripper to your Windows 7 computer
Step 2: Load your DVD files into the software
Step 3: Choose an output format or device that you need
Step 4: Start the ripping processes by clicking the Start button
Step 5: Get the ripped videos by clicking the Find Target button
As you can see, just in several simple steps, and then you can rip DVD under Windows 7 successfully. WonderFox DVD Ripper is really a professional Windows 7 DVD ripper.
In conclusion, the WonderFox DVD Ripper is really a good choice for us to rip/convert DVD to video. The DVD ripper runs well on Windows, so, we can easily convert DVD to PC, convert DVD to Hadr Drive, copy DVD to tablet, convert DVD to cell phone with it. Furthermore, the software also allow us to convert DVD to AVI, convert DVD MKV, convert DVD to WMV, convert DVD movies to MP4, rip DVD files to audio; and besides, convert DVD to iPad, rip DVD to file to iPhone, convert DVD to Nokia video type, convert DVD to BlackBerry video formats and convert DVD to Android devices are also available for us.