Hades is a new movies and TV shows addon from Racoon City Repository. On this page, you'll learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install the new Hades addon on Kodi.
I'll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.9. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
In addition, I'd like to recommend an all-in-one program, which features online video and music download, fast and batch conversion, one-click video compression and more. Free Download here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe
Important update. Hades addon is currently unavailable as Racoon City Repo URL is down.
Hades addon, developed by Ja5on, is a new video addon from Racoon City Repository. Hades addon offers free links in for movies, TV shows, documentaries and new movie releases, all in incredible HD quality. There're also live TV channels and debrid-only 4K movie releases and adult content.
Hades sections include New Movie Releases, 4K Movie Releases, Movie Collections, Documentaries, TV Shows, TV Shiz and Adult (18+).
Free links users be aware, many 1080p free links Hades pulls are torrents. Direct torrent streaming is illegal in many countries, and a decent VPN service can help to ensure anonymous streaming.
Hades is a free and debrid addon, supported debrid services include: Real-Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid and Link Snappy
Hades addon is not configurable nor offer options for debrid services authorization. To use debrid services with Hades, please authorize your debrid services with the installed ResolveURL.
For the content new Hades addon has to offer and its links quality, we've listed Hades addon on our Best Kodi Add-ons in 2021 as a worthy new addon to try.
Addon name: Hades
Repo name: Racoon City Repository
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: racooncity
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational purposes only and should only be used to stream movies and TV shows under the public domain. WonderFox is in no way collaborated, affiliated with or hosting any Kodi add-ons, repositories or builds. We do not endorse or advocate copyright infringement, the end-user should be responsible for any content accessed via the services or apps referenced on this post.
· For new users, install Kodi on your device to get started. Installation guide: Windows | Fire TV Stick | Android Phone | Android Box
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
· Update Kodi to the latest version to avoid potential issues. Update guide: Windows | Fire TV Stick
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left panel to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://racooncity.gq/repo to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as racooncity, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left panel.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file.
Step 10. Select the media source racooncity we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Racoon City Repository Add-on installed. Please note that's just the installation of the repository, then it's time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select Racoon City Repository Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Video add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select Hades.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Hades addon.
Step 17. Hit OK to allow installing additional dependencies when this dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively if you see Failed to install a dependency.
Step 18. Wait till you can see the message Hades Add-on installed pops up. That's it! You can now find your Hades addon from main menu > Add-ons. For the installed addon, we advise you to disable its auto-update feature and manually update it when needed, for safety concerns.
If you're new to Racoon City Repository, you're also recommended to try Arachnid addon and The Red Queen addon from the repository. And from its program add-ons section, you can install Racoon City Wizard for downloading and installing the latest trending Racoon City builds.
I hope this guide helps you successfully install the new Hades addon. If you have further questions, better ideas or any requests on Hades addon, feel free to reach me on Twitter | Facebook and I'll be glad to help.
• Hades No Stream Available/Streaming Buffering/Stream Pending after Loading but Won't Play
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failed issue vary, most effective solutions include:
1. Use the option in your device settings or maintenance addons like Open Wizard to clear Kodi cache.
2. Reauthorize debrid services like Real-Debrid, Premiumize and All Debrid with the updated ResolveURL.
3. Go to addon settings and switch Auto Play feature to Source Select.
4. Stop using VPN with debrid services.
5. Use a proxy to bypass ISPs blocking.
• Hades Fails to Start/Launch
That could be the addon stopped working, we'll put up an announcement from the top of the page, in that case, stay tuned to our updates. In addition, working addons will also fail to launch, try the following methods to sort that.
1. Make sure the server and port number in your Kodi Internet access match the ones of your network. Check that especially if you're using a VPN. Learn more: Kodi Proxy Settings
2. Try clearing Kodi app cache in your device settings or with maintenance tools like Open Wizard, reboot Kodi, and launch the addon again.
• Hades Error Check the Log for More Information
First try clearing Kodi app cache from your device settings, reboot Kodi, and try the previous behavior again and see if this issue still occurs. If so, learn how to check log file on Kodi and draw support from someone who can read it. Please note that don't seek assistance for third-party addons from official Kodi support channels.
• Hades Links Fails to Play Requiring Stream Authorization
If you're asked to authorize stream when trying to play a link, you can either:
1. Use a static IP address to pair with the hoster site.
2. Use a debrid service with Kodi and disable free hosters in addon settings.
Learn more: Stream Authorizations on Kodi – Is it Safe? Several Ways to Deal with Them
• Hades The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied
This issue results from python code discrepancy of addon's dependencies. In that case, you should use a compatible version of Kodi for the addon. As always, we only advise the use of the latest stable release version of Kodi and the latest version of continually-updated addons.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease