We may not unfamiliar with how to convert AVI to flash. Searching on the Internet, you will find a lot of information about it. Most of them will recommend a related video converter and show you the steps of converting AVI to flash. However, when mentioning how to convert AVI to flash, we should not only concern about the steps of converting AVI to flash, but also we should concern about what factors will affect the converted flash video's quality and how to choose a good AVI to flash converter. This article below will discuss these aspects one by one.
Although there are a lot of advantages of flash video files, but it doesn't mean that as long as we get this popular video format, we will get all the advantages of it, there are still some factors will affect the video's quality like the resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio and encoder. Here I can set a simple example, if there are two flash video files but each flash file has different resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio and encoder, the two flash files will have different video quality. So it is necessary for us to know what factors will affect the converted flash video's quality.
Search on the internet, you will see a lot of video converters that state they can help you convert AVI to flash, but few of them can really work as they advertised. When you decide to find a AVI to flash converter, there are some advices I think you should take into consideration.
1. Most importantly, the converting function: The converting function should have good converting quality and fast converting speed. 2. Rich parameter settings: As the passage mentioned above, there are some factors like resolution, bit rate and frame rate will affect the converted video's quality, so we should choose a good video converter that has the function of setting these parameters. 3. Whether it has easy operation, nobody would like to spend plenty of time to research how to use it. 4. Safe or not: If your PC or digital devices are attacked by some virus, which will be a great pity.
When you know how to choose a good related converter, how to convert AVI to flash will be not a problem again.
I think this aspect is very familiar with you now, because there are many related information ob the internet. Here I just show you some basic process of converting AVI to flash below.
1. Download a AVI to flash converter
2. Add your AVI files
3. Select "Flash" from the profile combo box as the output format
4. Set the resolution, bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio and encoder of the Flash files that you want to get
5. Click Start to convert!
6. Finish converting and enjoy your converted Flash files.
Among all the related video converters that I have used, I think Flash Video Converter Factory Pro is one of the best; it has all the advantages mentioned above, what's more, compared with other related video converters, its lower price make it more popular than other video converters. Just go for one, converting AVI to Flash will be easy forever!Screenshot of Flash Video Converter