Now, DV is popular with us; especially for a journey or travel, it has been playing and more and more important role in our daily life. With a DV, we can take pictures or videos as we want; and a DV could help us keep the memory of every beautiful moment. For the photos, it's easy and convenient for us to enjoy and share with others. But for such videos, there may lies some limitation. DV files are made under some unique format or encoder, most video players are impossible to read such files. Then we need some DV file converter, which would make the "impossible" to be "nothing".
We have known that a related converter for DV files is necessary, but how to select one? How to get a good one? What should be considered during the selecting process? Follow up; the following tips will be useful for you to select DV file converters.
1. Support DV Video. This is the first thing should be considered. Many converters are said to support digital video format, but whether it is true we have to check it carefully. 2. Output Formats. After checking the input videos, then we have to get the output formats. The converter should convert videos to the most popular formats (such as AVI and MPEG-encode videos) which could be read by the multimedia player. 3. Operating. The software should be easy to control; we don't need a complicated operation. 4. Furthermore. Out of above all, the time of a process, free or not even the additional functions are also should be considered.
After getting a DV file converter, then how to use it may be a problem for some users. Even the video converters contain some common steps, there may still lies some difference for different converters in details.
Here we just take HD Video Converter Factory Pro as an example. It is the professional and powerful video converting software. The software support over 150 formats so does the main DV files (.mts video and .m2ts video). Besides, the advanced functions (merge, clip, crop and effect) are also available for all users. But all advantages just cost $29.95. Some more, the supported formats and editing are still in updating to add in the future. The following are the simple steps:
1. Download and install the software
2. Click "Add" to import videos
3. Select output format in "Profile" setting
4. Click "Start" to begin converting process
5. Open output profile to get the output video
Then, hold a DV file converter with you, impossible for video playing will be 'nothing'. And you can share your digital videos with others freely.Screenshot of HD Video Converter
HD Video Converter Factory Pro is an all in one video converterting software. This HD Video Converter builds in 150+ video formats, it can convert nearly all popular videos besides the SD video and HD video.
So, it cannot only help you solve how to convert MP4 to MKV, but also it can help you solve nearly all video conversion problems. For example, if you want to convert SD video to HD video, HD Video Converter Factory Pro will help you do it easily. And, if you want to convert videos from your Camcorders or DV like Sony HD camcorder, Cannon HD Camcorder or some other camcorders, this HD video converter will also help you convert them to your desire video formats without quality loss while in a high converting speed (Featured as Camcorder video converter), for example, it can help you convert MTS video, convert video taken from your DV (Featured as a DV file converter), etc. What's better, with its built-in 150+ video formats, you can convert virtually any video to a wide range of video formats, audio formats and popular digital devices with optimized presets.
If you are a video lover and would like enjoy videos without format limitation, HD Video Converter Factory Pro is one of your best choices.