The once popular SkyNet movies and TV shows addon is working once more. On this page, you can learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install SkyNet addon on Kodi.
I’ll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.9, the latest stable release version of Kodi. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & IOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
SkyNet has the same structure as the conventional Exodus forks, and it’s powered by both Open Scrapers that scrapers free streams and ResolveURL which works with debrid services, Kodi old-timers will totally find SkyNet easy to use and practical.
SkyNet sections include: SkyNet Info, Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools and Search.
As a worthy free and debrid addon to try, SkyNet is listed as one of our Best Kodi Add-ons in 2021.
Addon name: SkyNet
Repo name: DejaVu Repo
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: dejavu
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational purposes only and should only be used to stream movies and TV shows under the public domain. WonderFox is in no way collaborated, affiliated with or hosting any Kodi add-ons, repositories or builds. We do not endorse or advocate copyright infringement, the end-user should be responsible for any content accessed via the services or apps referenced on this post.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left panel to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
https://dejavurepo.github.io/ to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as dejavu, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left panel.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file.
Step 10. Select the media source dejavu we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying DejaVu Repo Add-on installed. Please note that’s just the installation of the repository, then it’s time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select DejaVu Repo Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Video add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select SkyNet.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install SkyNet addon.
Step 17. Hit OK to allow installing additional dependencies when this dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively if you see Failed to install a dependency.
Step 18. Wait till you can see the message SkyNet Add-on installed pops up. That's it! You can now find your SkyNet addon from main menu > Add-ons. For the installed addon, we advise you to disable its auto-update feature and manually update it when needed, for safety concerns.
SkyNet pulls a lot of high-quality debrid streams when integrated with debrid services. Additionally, unlike many popular Exodus forks like Venom and Fen that eventually became debrid-only addons, SkyNet is still keeping free scrapers equipped. For these and more, we suggest you try the new SkyNet addon. And if you have further questions, better ideas or any requests on installing or using SkyNet addon, feel free to reach us on Twitter | Facebook and I’ll be glad to help.
• SkyNet No Stream Available/Streaming Buffering/Stream Pending after Loading but Won’t Play
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failed issue vary, most effective solutions include:
3. Go to addon settings and switch Auto Play feature to Source Select.
4. Stop using VPN with debrid services.
5. Use a proxy to bypass ISPs blocking.
• SkyNet Fails to Start/Launch
That could be the addon stopped working, we'll put up an announcement from the top of the page, in that case, stay tuned to our updates. In addition, working addons will also fail to launch, try the following methods to sort that.
1. Make sure the server and port number in your Kodi Internet access match the ones of your network. Check that especially if you're using a VPN. Learn more: Kodi Proxy Settings
2. Try clearing Kodi app cache in your device settings or with maintenance tools like Open Wizard, reboot Kodi, and launch the addon again.
• SkyNet Error Check the Log for More Information
First try clearing Kodi app cache from your device settings, reboot Kodi, and try the previous behavior again and see if this issue still occurs. If so, learn how to check log file on Kodi and draw support from someone who can read it. Please note that don’t seek assistance for third-party addons from official Kodi support channels.
• SkyNet Links Fails to Play Requiring Stream Authorization
If you’re asked to authorize stream when trying to play a link, you can either:
1. Use a static IP address to pair with the hoster site.
2. Use a debrid service with Kodi and disable free hosters in addon settings.
Learn more: Stream Authorizations on Kodi – Is it Safe? Several Ways to Deal with Them
• SkyNet The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied
This issue results from python code discrepancy of addon’s dependencies. In that case, you should use a compatible version of Kodi for the addon. As always, we only advise the use of the latest stable release version of Kodi and the latest version of continually-updated addons.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease