The advent of the new DramaCool addon suggests that ICDrama is no longer the one and only solution to drama streaming. On this page, I’ll step by step show you how to install DramaCool addon on Kodi in 2020.
I’ll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.8, the latest stable release version of Kodi. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & IOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
Developed by groggyegg, DramaCool is a brand new video addon from Lime Add-ons repository for watching high-quality and subbed Asian movies & drama without buffering.
DramaCool serves up fine selections of drama and movies from Korean, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Thailand, best KShows and also some American movies.
From DramaCool main menu, you can browse for the content you want from various categories including Search Drama, Search Stars, Recently Viewed, Recently Added Drama, Recently Added Movie, Recently Added KShow, Drama List, Drama Movie, KShow, Popular Drama and Popular Star.
Though it’s fresh new, DramaCool works great and can serve as a decent alternative to Icdrama addon, if you find Icdrama not working or want to find a stream that Icdrama doesn’t have.
Every title on DramaCool have poster and movie info. Streams on DramaCool are sourced from multiple servers and there’re usually at least one working. A very practical feature of DramaCool is that it even records playback progress for multiple titles, allowing you to easily resume movies and TV shows from where you left off.
DramaCool have a valid media source URL:
https://groggyegg.github.io/ to add to Kodi File Manager for direct installation yet this installation approach fails for some. We suggest that users download the developer’s repository ZIP file from groggyegg Github page to install addon on Kodi with ZIP file.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a top-rated and well-received DVD ripper & video converter program that can fast convert your entire movie library to lightweight digital files, and it'll touch up your media collection for best viewing enjoyment. Hit the product name to learn more.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
Step 1. Navigate to groggyegg repository Github page with a web browser on your Kodi device. Click Code > Download ZIP to download repository ZIP file. To avoid further installation issues, make sure you’ve downloaded the repository ZIP file lime-master instead of DramaCool addon ZIP file.
Then place the download in a conspicuous folder on your local storage for further installation.
Step 2. Launch Kodi. From main menu, click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 3. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left panel.
Step 4. Select Install from zip file.
Step 5. Form the directory of your local storage, locate the repository ZIP file repository.lime-master.zip we just downloaded. Click on it when you do. If you see failed to install addon from Zip file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi and install again.
Step 6. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Limes Add-ons Add-on installed. Please note that’s just the installation of the repository, then it’s time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current page.
Step 7. Select Limes Addons Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 8. Select Video add-ons.
Step 9. Select DramaCool.
Step 10. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install DramaCool addon.
Step 11. Hit OK to allow installing additional dependencies when this dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively, if you encounter failed to install a dependency.
Step 12. Wait till you can see the message DramaCool Add-on installed pops up. That's it! You can now find you DramaCool addon from main menu > Add-ons.
DramaCool is actively maintained by the developer so you can totally trust your Asian drama streaming demand with it. If you encounter using or installation issue with DramaCool, the build you’re using or the outdated Kodi version could be the cause.
• DramaCool No Stream Available/Streaming Buffering/Stream Pending after Loading but Won’t Play
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failed issue vary, most effective solutions include:
1. Use the option in your device settings or maintenance addons to clear Kodi cache.
3. Go to addon settings and switch Auto Play feature to Source Select.
4. Stop using VPN with debrid services.
5. Use a proxy to bypass ISPs blocking.
• DramaCool Fails to Start/Launch
That could be the addon stopped working, we'll put up an announcement from the top of the page, in that case, stay tuned to our updates. In addition, working addons will also fail to launch, try the following methods to sort that.
1. Make sure the server and port number in your Kodi Internet access match the ones of your network. Check that especially if you're using a VPN. Learn more: Kodi Proxy Settings
2. Try clearing Kodi app cache in your device settings or with maintenance tools like Open Wizard, reboot Kodi, and launch the addon again.
• DramaCool Error Check the Log for More Information
First try clearing Kodi app cache from your device settings, reboot Kodi, and try the previous behavior again and see if this issue still occurs. If so, learn how to check log file on Kodi and draw support from someone who can read it. Please note that don’t seek assistance for third-party addons from official Kodi support channels.
• DramaCool Links Fails to Play Requiring Stream Authorization
If you’re asked to authorize stream when trying to play a link, you can either:
1. Use a static IP address to pair with the hoster site.
2. Use a debrid service with Kodi and disable free hosters in addon settings.
Learn more: Stream Authorizations on Kodi – Is it Safe? Several Ways to Deal with Them
• DramaCool The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied
This issue results from python code discrepancy of addon’s dependencies. In that case, you should use a compatible version of Kodi for the addon. As always, we only advise the use of the latest stable release version of Kodi and the latest version of continually-updated addons.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter
• Fast rip protected DVDs in small file size with original quality preserved
• Convert videos to 500+ formats and devices for any-device playback
• Fast download high-quality videos from YouTube and 300+ websites
• Fast compress videos & DVD movies with no quality loss
• Automatically enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD