Diamond Shadow is a great new movies and TV shows addon that works both on Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18 Leia and offers free and debrid streams. On this page, you'll learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install Diamond Shadow addon on Kodi.
I'll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Matrix 19.3. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
In the meantime, an all-in-one program is also recommended, which features online video and music download, fast and batch format conversion, one-click video compression and more. Free Download here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe
Diamond Shadow is a great new movies and TV shows Kodi addon that works on Kodi Matrix and Leia. Diamond Shadow is a fork of popular Leia addon Shadow from Diamond Wizard Repo and is now added with many YouTube sections and additional addons.
Diamond Shadow addon sections include Movies, TV Shows, Kids + YouTube, Movies – YouTube, TV Shows – YouTube, Sports, YouTube, Full Converts – YouTube, Other Add-ons, Odds N Ends, Trakt Movie/TV, Trakt Account, Search, Search History, Last Link Played, Settings, Resume Watching, My RD History and RD Torrents. New stuffs are added to the addon in future updates.
Some YouTube-sourced sections require a personal YouTube API key to function, and Diamond Shadow addonworks best with a subscribed debrid account to pull premium links.
Diamond Shadow supported debrid services include: Real-Debrid, Premiumize and All Debrid and debrid authorization can be implemented from Diamond Shadow home menu > Settings > Debrid tab.
For the amount and quality of its free and debrid links, Diamond Shadow is now listed as one of our favorite Kodi 19 Add-ons, from that list you'll find a good deal of working addons for Kodi 19.
Addon name: Diamond Shadow
Repo name: Diamond Wizard Repo
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: diamond
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational purposes only and should only be used to stream movies and TV shows under the public domain. WonderFox is in no way collaborated, affiliated with or hosting any Kodi add-ons, repositories or builds. We do not endorse or advocate copyright infringement, the end-user should be responsible for any content accessed via the services or apps referenced on this post.
· For new users, install Kodi on your device to get started. Installation guide: Windows | Fire TV Stick | Android Phone | Android Box
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
· Update Kodi to the latest version to avoid potential issues. Update guide: Windows | Fire TV Stick
· If you're using a VPN, please check your Kodi proxy settings to avoid network connection issues.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left pane to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://diamondbuild.xyz/ to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as diamond, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left pane.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file. For first-time users, click Settings in the popup dialog to allow Kodi to install ZIP files from unknown sources, if you haven't done that already. On Kodi 19, click OK to close the pop-up warning dialog.
Step 10. Select the media source diamond we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Diamond Wizard Repo Add-on installed. Please note that's just the installation of the repository, then it's time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select Diamond Wizard Repo. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Video add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select Diamond Shadow.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Diamond Shadow addon.
Step 17. Hit OK to allow installing additional dependencies when this dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively if you see Failed to install a dependency.
Step 18. Wait till you can see the message Diamond Shadow Add-on installed pops up. That's it! You can now find your Diamond Shadow addon from Kodi main menu > Add-ons > Video add-ons.
As of the writing of this post, Diamond Shadow addon works nicely and pulls a lot of free and debrid links, so don't hesitate to give it a try! And if you have any questions or further issues during using or installing Diamond Shadow addon, feel free to reach me on Twitter | Facebook and I'll be glad to help.
• Diamond Shadow No Stream Available/Streaming Buffering/Stream Pending after Loading but Won't Play
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failed issue vary, most effective solutions include:
1. Use the option in your device settings or maintenance addons like Open Wizard to clear Kodi cache.
2. Reauthorize debrid services like Real-Debrid, Premiumize and All Debrid with the updated ResolveURL.
3. Go to addon settings and switch Auto Play feature to Source Select.
4. Stop using VPN with debrid services.
5. Use a proxy to bypass ISPs blocking.
• Diamond Shadow Fails to Start/Launch
That could be the addon stopped working, we'll put up an announcement from the top of the page, in that case, stay tuned to our updates. In addition, working addons will also fail to launch, try the following methods to sort that.
1. Make sure the server and port number in your Kodi Internet access match the ones of your network. Check that especially if you're using a VPN. Learn more: Kodi Proxy Settings
2. Try clearing Kodi app cache in your device settings or with maintenance tools like Open Wizard, reboot Kodi, and launch the addon again.
• Diamond Shadow Error Check the Log for More Information
First try clearing Kodi app cache from your device settings, reboot Kodi, and try the previous behavior again and see if this issue still occurs. If so, learn how to check log file on Kodi and draw support from someone who can read it. Please note that don't seek assistance for third-party addons from official Kodi support channels.
• Diamond Shadow Links Fails to Play Requiring Stream Authorization
If you're asked to authorize stream when trying to play a link, you can either:
1. Use a static IP address to pair with the hoster site.
2. Use a debrid service with Kodi and disable free hosters in addon settings.
Learn more: Stream Authorizations on Kodi – Is it Safe? Several Ways to Deal with Them
• Diamond Shadow The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied
This issue results from python code discrepancy of addon's dependencies. In that case, you should use a compatible version of Kodi for the addon. As always, we only advise the use of the latest stable release version of Kodi and the latest version of continually-updated addons.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease