Misfit Mods Wizard is a great Kodi wizard for installing the latest Misfit Mods Kodi builds which include the popular Misfit Mods Lite/Plus. You can learn from this guide on how to install Misfit Mods Wizard to enjoy a variety of Misfit Mods builds for Kodi Matrix and Leia.
I'll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.9. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
What's more, an all-in-one program is also recommended, which combines online video downloader, format converter, video compressor, screen recorder and more into one. Free Download here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe
Misfit Mods Wizard offers dozens of updated Misfit Mods builds and tools for Kodi maintenance, backup & restore, APK & retro game ROM installation and more.
Misfit Mods builds are the integration of attractive looking skins & themes, awesome artworks and a fine selection of working addons.
- Looking for more working addons? Please see our Best Kodi Add-ons in 2021 list.
Leia Builds: ATOM1C 18 Leia, Black Adam, Kids Nation, HardNox SMASH, HardNox Ultra, HardNox Punisher2, Misfit Mods Lite 18 (274.53MB).
FireTV Bully Builds: Misfits Xmas, XNos1, Misfit Mods Plus, EtiQuetTe, FireTV Bully Redux.
Nole Nation Builds: Gambit
Krypton Builds: ATOM1C 17.6, HardNox Ultra 17.6, KHAOS, IMPACT.
Build sizes are around 170MB~280MB, Kids Nation build has the smallest size of 134.61MB.
Please note that some Misfit Mods builds have sections that requires a subscribed Real-Debrid account to work .
With the build quality and efforts the developer puts in constant updating, Misfit Mods Wizard earned a place on our Best Kodi Build Wizards in 2021 list.
Please note before using builds:
1. In common with Kodi builds, Kodi skins are also a good way to change the way Kodi looks. And with correct setups and your media library integration, Kodi skins are just as practical and easy to use. What's more, Kodi skins are completely clean. See our Best Kodi Skins in 2021 and find our your favorite Kodi skins.
2. While some Kodi builds support to be installed over an existing build, but that kind of an installation might bring about intractable Kodi issues. Thus we suggest a fresh install for Kodi builds, and make sure to back up Kodi if needed.
Wizard name: Misfit Mods Wizard
Repo name: misfit mods: Repository
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: misfitmods
Disclaimer: Use Kodi Builds at Your Discretion
1. Some Kodi builds are fully packed with addons and enormous in size so they might bog down the system on slow-powered devices like Fire Stick, Mi Box, Android Phones, etc. If you find a Kodi build too laggy, you should always turn to lightweight builds and themes.
2. A few Kodi builds, especially outdated ones, could pose security risks to your device and home network. We more recommend manual installations and setups on Kodi. See our Ultimate Kodi Setup Guide to learn more.
3. While using Kodi builds is completely legal, the content you access through Kodi builds may not be legal. Users are advised to stream only movies and TV shows under the public domain.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
· If you're using a VPN, please check your Kodi proxy settings to avoid network connection issues.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left pane to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as misfitmods, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left pane.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file.
Step 10. Select the media source misfitmods we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying misfit mods: Repository Add-on installed. Please note that's just the installation of the repository, then it's time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select misfit mods: Repository Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Program add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select Misfit Mods Wizard.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Misfit Mods Wizard addon.
Step 17. Wait till you can see the message Misfit Mods Wizard Add-on installed pops up. That's it! Misfit Mods Wizard is now installed and it should automatically launch after the installation. If not, you can find and launch Misfit Mods Wizard addon from main menu > Add-ons > Program add-ons. Then follow the setup wizard. For the installed addon, we advise you to disable its auto-update feature and manually update it when needed, for safety concerns.
Step 18. To install builds in Misfit Mods Wizard, when Misfit Mods Wizard is launched, select the Builds menu from the upper-left quadrant > Select your favored build from the left column > select Fresh Install in the middle screen > wait for the wizard to download and install the selected build. When the build is installed, reboot Kodi and give the new build 5 minutes to load things up.
Apart from the unique design and feel, compared with other popular Kodi builds, Misfit Mods builds tend to be more reliable and stable, there're less errors during the installation process and most Misfit Mods builds run smoothly even on low powered devices like Fire Stick.
Anyhow, don't forget to follow the tutorials and give great builds from Misfit Mods a try. And if you have further questions or better ideas on installing or using, feel free to drop us a line on Twitter | Facebook and I'll be glad to help.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. Kodi features a sleek option buttons layout, easy to navigate GUI (Graphical User Interface), wide scope of video format supported, and smooth video playback performance and the specialty in serving as a media library for Kodi users to manage their media collection. The best part of Kodi is its support for numerous versatile Kodi addons that capture online media streams, to provide users with gorgeous audiovisual content without cost.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Kodi itself is completely legal. However, Kodi builds may offer Kodi addons that stream pirated copy protected content, which is absolutely illegal. We do not advocate copyright infringement and please use Kodi builds at your discretion.
What's the Difference between Kodi Skins and Kodi Builds?
Kodi skins and Kodi builds can both be used to change the way Kodi looks and feels. Whereas Kodi skins are Kodi skin addons that don't offer media content while Kodi builds are encompassing addons with ready-made configuration and pre-packed streaming addons.
What are Kodi Wizards?
As with Kodi repositories to Kodi addons, Kodi Wizards, usually Kodi program addons, are the compilation of a selection of Kodi builds, and they also offer Kodi maintenance functions.
What is the Best Maintenance Addon on Kodi in 2021?
Installing Kodi builds usually involves in data backup/restore and cache cleaning. Our favorite maintenance addon now is Open Wizard, it does data backup/restore, temp data cleaning, log check, system tweak and misc maintenances.
My Kodi Build Buffers a LOT When Streaming, Any Fix?
If there's nothing wrong with your network connection and bandwidth, and you're in no reason to be throttled by your Internet service provider, then Kodi buffering can very likely be boiled down to heavy cache. For smooth viewing enjoyment, learn how to clear Kodi cache in the simplest way.
My Build Stopped Working with an Error Message Saying Check the Log for More Information, What Should I Do?
That error occurs all the time when we use Kodi and the causes vary. Kodi log file can be used track down the problems you build encounter. Learn from our guide on how to check Kodi error log file on any device and seek assistance from someone who can read it.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease