Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is a great Kodi builds wizard for installing 50+ top Kodi builds. On this page, you can learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install Ghetto Astronaut Wizard and Ghetto Astronaut builds on Kodi.
I'll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Matrix 19.5. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
What's more, an all-in-one program is also recommended, which combines online video downloader, format converter, video compressor, screen recorder and more into one. Free Download here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe
Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is a compilation of top-shelf Kodi builds that delivers pleasing browsing experience and ample quality video streams for movies, TV shows, IPTV, sports and more. Apart from 1-click installation for quality Kodi builds, Ghetto Astronaut Wizard also offers tools for Kodi maintenance, backup & restore, APK installation and more.
- Looking for more working addons? Please see our Best Kodi Add-ons list.
4K Hub, Asgard Aura, Astro, Astro Aura, Beats, Cobra Kai, Catwoman, COVID-19, Dimensions, Disturbed, Dragons Breath, Free Flicks, Gamesters Paradise, Goldens, Hits from the Bong, Huskies, Injustice, Iron Man, Kobe Bryant Tribute, Mac Attack, Man Cave, Minecraft, Movies Buffed, Movies Plus, NFL, NVIDIA, Pinned, Pinned Lite, Psychedelic Streamz, Rivet, SikFlix, Star Wars, StreamX, Superman, Surge, Switch Blade, Torque, Transformers, Twisted, UK Bling and WWE.
Ghetto Astronaut Wizard provides both lightweight and heavy builds. Ghetto Astronaut builds sizes are around 50MB~150MB zipped.
Some sections in Ghetto Astronaut builds require a subscribed Real-Debrid account to work.
We've listed Ghetto Astronaut Wizard as one of our Best Kodi Wizards for the quality and number of builds and the efforts the developer puts into constant updating.
Please note before using builds:
1. In common with Kodi builds, Kodi skins are also a good way to change the way Kodi looks. And with correct setups and your media library integration, Kodi skins are just as practical and easy to use. What's more, Kodi skins are completely clean. See our Best Kodi Skins and find our your favorite Kodi skins.
2. While some Kodi builds support to be installed over an existing build, but that kind of an installation might bring about intractable Kodi issues. Thus we suggest a fresh install for Kodi builds, and make sure to back up Kodi if needed.
Wizard name: Ghetto Astronaut Wizard
Repo name: Ghetto Repo
The latest working source URL:
Media source naming: ghettorepo
Disclaimer: Use Kodi Builds at Your Discretion
1. Some Kodi builds are fully packed with addons and enormous in size so they might bog down the system on slow-powered devices like Fire Stick, Mi Box, Android Phones, etc. If you find a Kodi build too laggy, you should always turn to lightweight builds and themes.
2. A few Kodi builds, especially outdated ones, could pose security risks to your device and home network. We more recommend manual installations and setups on Kodi. See our Ultimate Kodi Setup Guide to learn more.
3. While using Kodi builds is completely legal, the content you access through Kodi builds may not be legal. Users are advised to stream only movies and TV shows under the public domain.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
· If you're using a VPN, please check your Kodi proxy settings to avoid network connection issues.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left pane to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://famdamnlyman.one/Matrix/Repo to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as ghettorepo, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left pane.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file.
Step 10. Select the media source ghettorepo we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Ghetto Repo Add-on installed. Please note that's just the installation of the repository, then it's time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select Ghetto Repo Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Program add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select Ghetto Astronaut Wizard.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install Ghetto Astronaut Wizard addon.
Step 18. Wait till you can see the message Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Add-on installed pops up. That's it! Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite is now installed and it should automatically launch after the installation. If not, you can find and launch Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite addon from main menu > Add-ons > Program add-ons. Then follow the setup wizard. For the installed addon, we advise you to disable its auto-update feature and manually update it when needed, for safety concerns.
Step 19. To install builds in Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite, when Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite is launched, select the Builds menu from the upper-left quadrant > Select your favored build from the list and click Install; wait for the wizard to download and install the selected build. When the build is installed, reboot Kodi and give the new build 5 minutes to load things up.
Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is definitely a great place if you're looking for beautiful and feature-rich Kodi builds. So if you find something of interests from the builds snapshots, don't forget to follow the tutorial and give it a try.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation. Kodi features a sleek option buttons layout, easy to navigate GUI (Graphical User Interface), wide scope of video format supported, and smooth video playback performance and the specialty in serving as a media library for Kodi users to manage their media collection. The best part of Kodi is its support for numerous versatile Kodi addons that capture online media streams, to provide users with gorgeous audiovisual content without cost.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Kodi itself is completely legal. However, Kodi builds may offer Kodi addons that stream pirated copy protected content, which is absolutely illegal. We do not advocate copyright infringement and please use Kodi builds at your discretion.
What's the Difference between Kodi Skins and Kodi Builds?
Kodi skins and Kodi builds can both be used to change the way Kodi looks and feels. Whereas Kodi skins are Kodi skin addons that don't offer media content while Kodi builds are encompassing addons with ready-made configuration and pre-packed streaming addons.
What are Kodi Wizards?
As with Kodi repositories to Kodi addons, Kodi Wizards, usually Kodi program addons, are the compilation of a selection of Kodi builds, and they also offer Kodi maintenance functions.
What is the Best Maintenance Addon on Kodi?
Installing Kodi builds usually involves in data backup/restore and cache cleaning. Our favorite maintenance addon now is Open Wizard, it does data backup/restore, temp data cleaning, log check, system tweak and misc maintenances.
My Kodi Build Buffers a LOT When Streaming, Any Fix?
If there's nothing wrong with your network connection and bandwidth, and you're in no reason to be throttled by your Internet service provider, then Kodi buffering can very likely be boiled down to heavy cache. For smooth viewing enjoyment, learn how to clear Kodi cache in the simplest way.
My Build Stopped Working with an Error Message Saying Check the Log for More Information, What Should I Do?
That error occurs all the time when we use Kodi and the causes vary. Kodi log file can be used track down the problems you build encounter. Learn from our guide on how to check Kodi error log file on any device and seek assistance from someone who can read it.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease