TV One is one of the best live TV and IPTV addons on Kodi, and it's now available on Kodi 19 Matrix. With it, you get to watch hundreds of live TV channels on Kodi for free. On this page, you'll learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install TV One addon on Kodi 19.
I'll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Matrix 19.0. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
TV One is a popular Kodi addon that offers hundreds of live TV channels for Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids, Religious, Movies, Documentaries, international channels, 24/7 channels VOD and live streams.
Please note that TV One addon has many forks. Back to Kodi Leia, the latest, updated and best maintained TV One addon is TV One 1112 (Leia compatible) by RACC, which is one of our best free live TV IPTV addons on Kodi in 2021.
And now the new TV One addon for Kodi Matrix by the same developer RACC is here! TV One addon for Kodi 19 can be found at Octopus repository, which is the place for another good Kodi 19 addon – Alvin addon.
The new TV One addon is listed as one of our Best Kodi 19 Matrix Add-ons, live TV IPTV addons section. From that list, you can explore more working addons on Kodi 19 for various streaming purposes.
Addon name: TV One
Repo name: Octopus Repository
Alternative URL (updated):
Media source naming: octopusUpdate: The TV One Addon is now available in the cMaN's Repo (Source URL:
http://cmanbuilds.com/repo) while the tvOne111 addon is available in the Octopus Repo.
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational purposes only and should only be used to stream movies and TV shows under the public domain. WonderFox is in no way collaborated, affiliated with or hosting any Kodi add-ons, repositories or builds. We do not endorse or advocate copyright infringement, the end-user should be responsible for any content accessed via the services or apps referenced on this post.
· Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addon/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
· If you're using a VPN, please check your Kodi proxy settings to avoid network connection issues.
Step 1. Launch Kodi. Hit the cog icon from the upper side of the left pane to enter System.
Step 2. Hit File manager from System page.
Step 3. Double hit Add source from the left column.
Step 4. Click <None> from the box in the middle.
Step 5. In the pop-up box, copy & paste or type in exactly
http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/ to the media location box, and hit OK button from the lower-right side. Check for typos, and try replacing http with https, if you encounter Couldn't retrieve directory information.
Step 6. Define a name for the media source we just added as octopus, in lowercase. Then hit OK underneath.
Step 7. Then get back to the main menu. Click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 8. Click the box icon from the upper side of the left pane.
Step 9. Select Install from zip file. For first-time users, click Settings in the popup dialog to allow Kodi to install ZIP files from unknown sources, if you haven't done that already. On Kodi 19, click OK to close the pop-up warning dialog.
Step 10. Select the media source octopus we just added to Kodi.
Step 11. Select the .zip file within. If you see failed to install addon from ZIP file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 12. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Octopus Repository Add-on installed. Please note that's just the installation of the repository, then it's time to add addon to Kodi from repository. Select Install from repository from the current screen.
Step 13. Select Octopus Repository. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 14. Select Video add-ons.
Step 15. Locate and select TV One.
Step 16. Hit Install from the lower-right side to install TV One addon.
Step 17. Wait till you can see the message TV One Add-on installed pops up. That's it! You can now find your TV One addon from Kodi main menu > Add-ons > Video add-ons.
HD Video Converter Factory is a well-received AIO program that features batch conversion, lossless compression, online video/audio download and more, offering a better way of streaming!
As of the writing of this post, there aren't many options for watching live TV channels and IPTV on Kodi 19 Matrix thus the new TV One addon for Kodi 19 is definitely a must-have.
We've tested TV One addon for Kodi 19 and it works great, if you have further questions, better ideas or any requests on installing or using TV One addon on Kodi 19, feel free to reach me on Twitter | Facebook and I'll be glad to help.
• TV One No Stream Available/Streaming Buffering/Stream Pending after Loading but Won't Play
The causes of no stream available and other streaming failed issue vary, most effective solutions include:
3. Go to addon settings and switch Auto Play feature to Source Select.
4. Stop using VPN with debrid services.
5. Use a proxy to bypass ISPs blocking.
• TV One Fails to Start/Launch
That could be the addon stopped working, we'll put up an announcement from the top of the page, in that case, stay tuned to our updates. In addition, working addons will also fail to launch, try the following methods to sort that.
1. Make sure the server and port number in your Kodi Internet access match the ones of your network. Check that especially if you're using a VPN. Learn more: Kodi Proxy Settings
2. Try clearing Kodi app cache in your device settings or with maintenance tools like Open Wizard, reboot Kodi, and launch the addon again.
• TV One Error Check the Log for More Information
First try clearing Kodi app cache from your device settings, reboot Kodi, and try the previous behavior again and see if this issue still occurs. If so, learn how to check log file on Kodi and draw support from someone who can read it. Please note that don't seek assistance for third-party addons from official Kodi support channels.
• TV One Links Fails to Play Requiring Stream Authorization
If you're asked to authorize stream when trying to play a link, you can either:
1. Use a static IP address to pair with the hoster site.
2. Use a debrid service with Kodi and disable free hosters in addon settings.
Learn more: Stream Authorizations on Kodi – Is it Safe? Several Ways to Deal with Them
• TV One The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied
This issue results from python code discrepancy of addon's dependencies. In that case, you should use a compatible version of Kodi for the addon. As always, we only advise the use of the latest stable release version of Kodi and the latest version of continually-updated addons.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease