In this post, you’re going to learn three ways to convert PPT to GIF handily. Read on to know more details!
PowerPoint is a preferred way to help present characteristic lessons, ideas, blueprints, etc. to our audiences. If you want to make your unique PowerPoint presentation known to more people, try to post it as a video or a GIF on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and other social media sites.
Microsoft Office is continually developing new features. Now it has a Create an Animated GIF option that allows users to convert PowerPoint to animated GIF from within the program. Yet this feature is only available on Microsoft 365 products. If you’ve already bought a Microsoft 365 subscription, follow the below steps to start converting your PowerPoint to animated GIF:
1. Prepare your PowerPoint presentation.
2. Go to File > Export > Create an Animated GIF.
3. Click on the size and quality drop-down box to choose your preferred specs for the GIF.
4. Underneath the box, specify the time spent on each slide.
5. Hit Create GIF to convert your PowerPoint to GIF.
If you do not use Microsoft 365, you can still turn your PowerPoint into a GIF by other means.
The first workaround is to convert PowerPoint to animated GIF via an online PPT to GIF converter.
There are many such online converters out there. Here I will use the best and easiest one - Convertio to demonstrate the conversion process.
Note: The online PPTX to GIF converters have their weaknesses, such as the incapacity to save the animations and transitions and the inability to set duration for each slide.
1. Visit https://convertio.co/ppt-gif/ and click Choose Files to upload your PowerPoint file.
2. Double-check the output format as GIF and click Convert to start conversion.
3. Click Download to save the GIF.
1. Open your presentation.
2. Go to File > Export > Create a Video.
3. Select a quality for your video and use recorded timings and narrations if you want. Then fill a figure in the Seconds spend on each slide box.
4. Click Create Video and export your PPTX to MP4 or WMV.
Now it’s time to turn your WMV or MP4 into GIF. The tool I’m going to use is called WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro. It is not essentially a GIF maker. Instead, it’s an all-purpose tool that can handle basically every digital trick like video conversion, movie downloading, screen capturing, and, of course, GIF-making. And it is well-praised by the multimedia industry. Check how easy and professional it is to convert your video to GIF below:
1. Launch HD Video Converter Factory Pro and hover your mouse over GIF Maker. Select Convert Video to GIF.
2. Click + Add Video or directly drag your just-exported video into this program.
3. On the right-side panel, define the resolution, frame rate, output quality, and more for your GIF. Or you can just leave it as default (recommend).
4. Click Create GIF to complete the final step of your PowerPoint to GIF conversion.
That’s all for how to convert PowerPoint to GIF within and outside the PowerPoint program. Find the best suiting way for yourself and start making your animated GIF from PPT. Thanks for reading!