Eminence 2 Mod is an active mod of the once popular Eminence skin with intuitive home menu and futuristic art design for Kodi Leia. On this page, you’ll learn from the step-by-step guide on how to install Eminence 2 Mod skin on Kodi.
I’ll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.9, the latest stable release version of Kodi. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & IOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
Eminence 2 by was once a prevalent Kodi skin but sadly discontinued. The developer Alanon has taken over the work of jurialmunkey and Guilouz created an impressive mod of the basis of Eminence 2 – Eminence 2 mod.
Eminence 2 is a smooth running Kodi skin with enhanced quality, polished tile-like menu blocks, attractive full-screen spotlight, dynamic scrolling and responsive control feelings. Unlike many Kodi skins that use home screen to display customized background images, Eminence 2 has a straightforward home screen for facilitated and direct browsing for your movies and TV shows collection.
What’s more, Eminence 2 Mod works with a variety of well-used skin dependencies and additional addons like Skin Helper Service, Next Up and Artwork Beef for comprehensive modern skin features. In view of the look and practicability of Eminence 2 Mod skin, we’ve given it a place on WonderFox Best Kodi Skins in 2021, lightweight skins section. On this list you can find more excellent Kodi skin choices.
Eminence is currently not housed in Official Kodi addon repository nor has any viable File Manager source URL for installation. In the following, I’ll show you how to install Eminence 2 Mod Kodi skin from the developer repository ZIP file.
• Update Kodi to the latest stable release version, that helps to avoid potential skin issues like The dependency on version could not be satisfied. See how to install the latest Kodi stable release 18.9 on Windows | Fire Stick | Android Boxes | Android Phones
• Make sure you are following the tutorial below to install Eminence 2 Mod skin from Alanon’s Repo which contains all the essential scripts and dependencies the skin needs to function.
• Since Kodi prohibits the installation of third-party addons/repos by default for security issues, we need to set Kodi to allow installation from unknown sources to go on.
• Eminence 2 Mod is developed to serve up better browsing experience for your own media collection. Learn how to add local movies and TV shows to Kodi, if you haven’t already.
Step 1. Click to download Alanon’s Repository ZIP file from Github on your Kodi device.
Step 2. Launch Kodi, from the home menu, click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 3. Click the box icon from upper side of the left panel.
Step 4. Click on Install from zip file.
Step 5. Locate the developer repository ZIP file and click on it. If you see failed to install addon from Zip file, check your internet connection, reboot Kodi, and install again.
Step 6. Wait until you can see a message pops up on the upper-right side saying Alanon’s Repo Add-on installed. Then click Install from repository from current screen.
Step 7. Select Alanon’s Repo. If you encounter "Could not connect to repository" error message, check out our troubleshooting.
Step 8. Click Look and feel.
Step 9. Select Skins.
Step 10. Select Eminence 2 Mod.
Step 11. From the addon information menu, click Install from the lower-right quadrant.
Step 12. Click OK to install additional dependencies and add-ons when a dialog pops up. Try installing the required dependencies respectively, if you encounter failed to install a dependency.
Step 13. Then wait for the Eminence 2 Mod skin to download and install. Once installed, you’ll be asked whether to switch to Eminence 2 Mod, select Yes.
Step 14. Select Yes if you want to keep the change, No otherwise.
Later you can always switch back to default Estuary skin from Settings > Interface > Skin tab > Skin > Estuary.
Eminence 2 is a great skin to change Kodi’s look and feel for better browsing experience. However, unlike Kodi builds, the installation of Kodi skins doesn’t comes with video streaming addons.
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
• Convert videos to 500+ formats for any-device playback
• Fast download 4k/8K videos from YouTube and more
• Fast compress videos with no quality loss
• Lightning fast conversions speed to save your time
• Batch compression/convertion supported
• Enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD
• Edit video subtitles, special effects and more with ease