Think about it, if you need to increase volume of video or audio file sometimes, but feel quite helpless. That’s really terrible. So have you ever had the similar issues below?
I downloaded a video from YouTube but the sound is very low even if I raise the volume up to maximum. How can I increase sound volume?
My friends and I made a film for a school project. When a video is recorded with low volume, is there any program to boost audio volume?
I have a video that's really quiet and I can barely hear it even when I turn the volume up full.
The only problem is that a bunch of music in MP3 format are not as loud as I'd like it to be. Have you heard of any software like video volume booster I can make them louder in a single batch process?
Well, you have come to the right place if you're in trouble with the same or similar experience of barely audible videos. The article below will introduce 3 straightforward approaches to increase video volume.
Warning: No matter which method you choose, make sure you don't increase the volume too much as it may damage your speakers. As you know, when the audio level is increased, all of the parts you don't want to be increase will get louder simultaneously including electricity noise that was not audible before. Sometime it may cause audio sync problem. So it is better to boost up to 200% of original volume.
Yep, you read that correctly. As a well-known free and open source cross-platform media player, VLC can be used as a video volume booster. Download and install VLC on your PC if you don't have it. You'll find the default volume 125% in the lower right corner while opening VLC. Follow the steps below to increase audio volume to maximum 300%.
1. Press "Tools" on menu bar and then "Preferences" to open "Simple Preference" window (or press the shortcut key Ctrl+P).
Open VLC Media Player
2. Select "All" under "Show Settings" in the lower left corner. Type "maximum volume displayed" on the top left side. Then click on "Qt", you will see "Maximum Volume displayed" option on the right.
Increase Volume to 300%
3. Type 300 in the box and relaunch VLC, you will be able to boost audio volume up to 300% of the original volume.
However, just like loading external subtitle in VLC, it's not a permanent way and has no effect to boost your original video or audio files. In other words, they are still played with low volume using another media player, on another PC or any other portable devices. So you may need a permanent solution.
Windows Movie Maker is a video editing software by Microsoft which offers the ability to create and edit videos. You can easily increase the volume of any part of your video using this editing tool.
Increase Video Volume in WMM
1. Import your video into Windows Movie Maker.
2. Click the "Video Tools" tab on the ribbon above menu bar.
3. Hit the "Video volume" button, drag the slider to the right to increase sound volume. Then export the video.
Here you can split video into pieces, and increase volume for the part of video you need.
If you are looking for some software which allows you to increase video volume in a single batch process for sharing and playback on various portable devices, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro should be the right one. Download and install this video volume booster on your PC. A clean and intuitive interface will appear once you open this software.
Wanna increase volume for video and audio in batches? This video volume booster is right for you. Enjoy the better and more portable playback experience. Learn more >
1. Add your video files which you want to increase the sound volume into this program by clicking “Add Files” or a simple drag-and-drop.
Import Videos into Video Volume Booster
2. A variety of formats and devices will be expanded out for your choices when you click on the format profile. After done, press the "Settings" button below and you'll see a loudspeaker icon in Audio category. Drag the slider up to 200% for boosting the audio volume. Then click OK.
Note: Except for increasing volume, you can also change aspect ratio, resolution, frame rate, even the encoder and bit rate to reduce video size. Just keep original settings if you're not an experienced user. Smart fit means the software will adjust all parameters for optimization.
Drag the Slider to Increase Volume
3. Set your output folder and click the big blue "Run" button to start the work in a single batch process.
Start to Boost Volume in Batches
Actually, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is not only a video volume booster, but also an audio converter, audio volume booster or mp3 volume booster. It enables you to convert audio, remove audio, split and merge audio, etc in batches.
That's it! Enjoy your digital life and feel free to leave a comment or join the discussion below.
Top How-to Tips and Reviews
Here you can get latest smart solutions on how to rip and backup DVDs and download media sources from the internet with ease following the guides. Get rid of device and video/audio file incompatibility. It's really a breeze!
Get the whole movie out of your DVD collections. Remove copy protections, back up scratched DVD, rip TV shows. Everything you can do with your outmoded DVDs following the editors suggestions.
Video/Audio cannot be played? Or video is unwatchable? Incorrect Audio/Video Sync? What a pity! See how our professionals deal with these issues.
Download 4K resolution video, 1080P video, 360 degree video, movies and music from YouTube. It is a breeze! Watch them offline when you travel out.
CopyRight @ 2009-2017 WonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.