Can you record Duo calls on your PC or mobile phone? If you are looking for ways to achieve that, you’ve come to the right place. This article will show you how to record Google Duo video call with audio on PC/iPhone/Android. Install the handy Duo call recorder and follow the step-by-step guide below: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exehttps://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter-pro.exe
Google Duo is a voice-over IP and video telephony service, similar to WhatsApp and Apple’s FaceTime. Developed by Google, it’s available for Android, iOS, and web browsers. It lets users make and receive one-to-one or group audio/video calls in HD. Google Duo has added a video and voice message feature, which allows you to record up to 30 seconds and add effects and filters. But sometimes, we need to record all of the call content for some reason. How to record Google Duo calls at the length you need? The following gives detailed solutions.
HD Video Converter Factory Pro offers the easiest way to record a Google Duo call on Windows. It lets you record voice calls and video calls with audio in high definition. It has no time limit, watermark, or frame drop. Try it!
For a simple and high-quality screen capture of Google Duo video calls on your PC, I suggest you use WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro. It’s an easy and practical video chat recorder for Windows 10/11, featuring an HD screen recorder, voice capture, and video editor. It allows you to record any area of your screen and select the audio source from your desktop or microphone, or both. Four output video formats are available in this program, including MP4, AVI, MKV, and MOV. Moreover, it can help you convert and edit videos if you have further demands after recording.
Run Google Duo on your browser for preparation.
Launch HD Video Converter Factory Pro and open the Recorder. At the top of the Screen Recorder, select a recording mode. For example, tap on the first option to record a specific region by dragging the cursor to confirm the recording area. Or you can click the second button to record full screen.
Click the gray triangle button to unfold the output settings. Firstly, select the format as MP4 or any other profile you want. Then choose High Quality and 30 FPS, or you can leave them as default. To record Google Duo calls with audio, make sure the audio device is activated. You can check Desktop to capture the system sound, Microphone to record your narration, or both to record them simultaneously.
Then, click the bottom triangle button to specify an output folder.
All set now. Press the REC button to start recording the Duo video call on your PC. It will take a five-second countdown when you should be ready to start a video call on Google Duo. Once done, click the stop button or press Ctrl + F1 to end the recording.
How to Record Duo Video Calls on iPhone:
1. Go to “Settings” and open the “Control Center”. Scroll down and press the “+” button before “Screen Recording” to enable the screen recording feature on your iPhone.
2. Start a video call on Google Duo. Access the Control Center on your screen and tap on the Screen Recording shortcut to begin recording.
Tip. To record a Duo video call with audio, turn on your microphone.
3. Hit the red recording bar on the top of your screen to stop the recording. It will save the recorded video calls in the Photos app by default.
How to Record Duo Video Calls on Android:
1. Install the XRecorder app on your phone and launch it.
2. Run Google Duo and start a video call.
3. In XRecorder, click “Video” at the bottom of the screen and hit the “Record” button to start recording. You can pause or stop the recording by pulling down the Notification Shade on the top of your screen.
4. When you finish, you will receive a notification. Then, you can view, edit, and share the recorded video with others.
1. Start QuickTime Player on your macOS computer.
2. Navigate to “File” and select “New Screen Recording”. Click the drop-down arrow beside the record button to select an audio option.
3. Visit the Google Duo webpage and start a video call. Then hit the Record button to start recording it.
4. Click the stop button on the top menu to end your recording.
5. Preview and edit the recorded video at will. After that, go to File to Save it to your desktop.
This article shares effective ways to record Duo calls on different devices. To sum up, you can use the in-built screen recorder on your iOS/Android phone or install a 3rd recording tool to record the video calls. macOS computers have a pre-introduced application called QuickTime, which allows you to play multimedia files and record videos on the screen. If you’re using Microsoft Windows, we’d recommend the simple-to-use yet functional HD screen recorder – WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro. Get it here:
Note: The guide in this article is shared for personal use only. Please ask for the consent of others in the call if you want to record the call and post your video.
Wonderfox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
1. Record video/voice calls, gameplay, live streams, etc.
2. Convert screen recordings to MP4 and 500+ presets.
3. Merge and compress videos without losing quality.
4. Download videos from YouTube and 1000+ websites.
5. Extract audio/subtitles, trim/cut/split/crop/rotate videos, make GIFs and ringtones, etc.
6. Support batch conversion and GPU acceleration for time-saving.