Download Pandora TV Videos in Chrome
For: No Software Installation
Chrome and FireFox are two of the most used browsers in the world. If you happen to be one of their users, you can take the advantage of a useful feature of them: Element Inspection to download video from Pandora TV conveniently, in spite of a bit tricky operations.
1. Play Pandora TV videos using Chrome or FireFox.
2. Click F12 or right click on the blank space within page and select “Inspect” in Chrome or “Inspect Element” in FireFox.
3. Click on the Network tab, then click on the Media subtab below, press F5 to refresh the current page and you will see a long list of media sources in the middle section on the right side.
4. Right click on a media source name > Open in new tab, you’ll be led to a new page with a video player playing a video. Repeat the operation on every one of the media sources until you locate the desired one.
5. Click the Download button to download the video. If there isn’t any, right click and select Save video as.