Updated on Aug 18, 2023
People now prefer to watch videos and movies via phones or tablets especially travelling out somewhere without network connection. Among these portable gadgets, Android mobile OS is customized and flexible, making a real good choice. However, it also has video format limitation (limited kinds of video formats like 3GP, MP4 are supported) and those video incompatibility issues.
How to Transfer a Video from PC to Android
We have to consider how to transfer video from PC to Android and in the meantime how to convert video for Android while keeping high quality. The problem will be much easier to be solved if you have the right Android video converter.
Now we can use WonderFox DVD Video Converter to overcome challenges on smartly transferring any video/DVD movie/online source to Android devices with the correct format and high quality.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter can not only transfer video to android phones/Tablets/TVs and 300+ formats/devices, but also rip DVDs to video and directly download video/audio from sites. For example, it can rip Netflix DVD as well as other commercial DVDs and download 4K videos from YouTube. With the hardware acceleration turning on, the software enables conversion at 50 faster speed. Let’s go on the detailed tutorial.
1. Connect your phone/tablet to the computer via a USB cable or WIFI and add your target video(s) to the software. You can simply drag and drop or click the button “Add Files”.
2. Open the output format list, choose an output device. The profile is preset with optimized parameters for mobiles, tablets, TVs, game consoles and many more.
3. Click “Run” to start the conversion.
4. After conversion, transfer the converted video from PC to Android.
Transfer Video to Android
1. If you want to directly transfer online video source to Android devices, WonderFox DVD Video Converter supports downloading online video. Click on “Download Video”.
2. Copy and paste the video URL. Press “Analyze” and wait for a while. You can now choose the needed resolution and file size from the analysis list. Click “Download”.
3. Select your Android device from the output format list and then press “Run” to start to transfer video to Android from online.
Transfer Videos to Android from YouTube
The Android converter also lets you to transfer your DVD movie to Android, say you can watch movies on Android all by yourself.
1. Insert the DVD disc to your computer hard drive. Click “Load DVD”. Select a DVD drive letter if you have multiple drives including virtual drive.
2. After finishing analyzing the disc within a few minutes, main title is pointed. If it’s a TV show, each chapters can be detected as well. Set your ideal output device.
Transfer Movie to Android
3. Click “Run”. Only with a few minutes, the problem about how to put movies on android phone will be solved and you enjoy DVD movies on your any Android portable devices.
Note: Current DVD protection tech can be decrypted. But WonderFox does not advocate any illegal duplication and distribution of DVDs. Please refer to the DVD copyright laws in your country before you rip any DVDs.
Hope this tutorial would be useful for you to figure out "how to transfer video from PC to Android". If you still have a question, please feel free to contact us or learn more in tips center.
More Special Features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter