SWF files won't play on your device? No worries, instead of installing SWF player, you're recommended to convert SWF video files to MP4 for convenient playback and editing on any device.
Luckily, this free SWF to MP4 converter has you covered. Download it here and get ready: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/download/hd-video-converter.exe
Updated on Aug 29, 2022
Nowadays, high technology has brought drastic changes to our daily life. Every little advancement in tech-field has a big impact on the way we live our life. Therefore, to keep up with the trend of times means a lot to every contemporary man. As you know, SWF formats stands for Shockwave Flash Movie, which is commonly saved in the Adobe Flash format. These are animation files that usually hold interactive texts and graphics and are used for online games. It can only be played with a Adobe Flash Player installed in the computer.
However, the bad news is Adobe and many web browser developers officially ended support for Flash on December 31, 2020. That's the reason why you're recommended to convert SWF files to MP4 for hassle-free playback and editing. Fortunately, here is a free SWF to MP4 converter that will perfectly meet your need, which offers a simple way to convert SWF video files to MP4, MKV, AVI and 500+ presets with ease. More surprisingly, it even allows you edit video files and download videos from YouTube and 500+ popular websites.
Free HD Video Converter Factory satisfies all of your needs in converting video/audio/web file formats, including SWF, MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, ASF ; MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, FLAC; FLV, F4V, HTML5, etc. Learn more >
Step 1: Free download this program and install it in your personal computer. SWF convert to MP4 is no longer a money-wasting or time-consuming matter with the help of this free program. So don't be hesitated to have a try.
Step 2: Open it and click "Add Files" to add your SWF files or you can just drag and drop SWF files into it.
Note: Make sure your SWF file is a real video file because SWF files can also contain compiled ActionScript, vector graphics, animations, etc. that cannot be converted.
Add SWF Files
Step 3: Click on the "Output Format" image on the right side and go to "Video" category. Then choose "MP4" format as the output format. Actually, there are 500+ configured presets available for your choice based on your requirement.
Tips: You can choose any format that suits your portable devices, such as iPhone, Sony, Samsung, iPad and so on.
Select MP4 Format
Step 4: You can set the output folder by hitting the small inverted triangle icon at the bottom of the interface. Finally, click "Run" button to convert SWF files to MP4.
Converting SWF to MP4
Apart from being as an excellent SWF to video converter, which provides dozens of mutual formats conversion.
1) Video/Audio Player: It also enables users to directly play SWF files without conversion. And other formats contained in this program, such as MP4, SWF, MKV, WebM, etc.
2) Video/Audio Downloader : We always remember what be seen and heard, and some leave great impression on our minds. Meanwhile, we keep looking for them but without traces. To erase these regrets , we need to store them in a place near us, so downloading them is very important.
3) Editing Function: You can clip a video, or add special effects to your favorite parts of a movie.
4) Merge Videos/Audio: To throw a party on a special time, you really need this merger to make a best dance music mix , to review the memories of the year during the Christmas season, let's combine your lovely and cute family videos together.
5) Add subtitles: You can add subtitles to your downloaded videos and enjoy them freely.
Copyright © 2009-2023 WonderFox Soft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.