1. Insert a DVD into the DVD drive and load the DVD in the software.
2. Click the "Output format" area on the right to expand the format-selection list.
3. Find the "1:1 Quick Copy" option in the second column on the left and choose ISO as the output format.
4. Click "RUN" at the bottom to make an ISO image of the DVD.
5. Click "ISO Image" on the main interface, then you can browse your computer and choose the ISO file you just made.
6. Click the "Output format" area on the right and choose an output format, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, etc.
7. Click "RUN" at the bottom to start ripping.