Convert WAV to iPhone Ringtone
Of course, you can also choose to convert WAV to M4R online without installing third-party software. Many online platforms offer free conversion services such as ringtonemaker.com, online-audio-converter.com, etc. Here's the example of http://ringtonemaker.com/:
1. Visit http://ringtonemaker.com/
2. Click “UPLOAD FILES” to upload your WAV files, or drag them directly to the middle of the page. In addition, the audio formats of AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG and WMA are also supported.
3. Select the start and end time that you want to use as the ringtone.
4. Select M4R as the output format.
5. Click “MAKE RINGTONE” to start the conversion.
6. When the conversion is completed, download it to the local.
These two programs perform great in converting WAV to M4R. Whereas, viewing them generally, Free HD Video Converter Factory is the better one for its convenience and multiple functions.