First of all, let's know something about AAC. AAC, or Advanced Audio Coding, is a lossy compression and encoding algorithm for digital audio. It is the default audio format for iTunes, iPod, and iPhone. Except for AAC, other audio formats are not supported by these devices. If we want to listen to some wonderful DVD music videos, wonderful theme song of DVD videos and classic dialogue of DVD videos on these devices, we need some software for converting DVD to AAC - we can call it DVD Audio Ripper. And how to convert DVD to AAC is also considered.
As a good DVD Audio Ripper. It should have some features as follow:
1. Fast converting speed - Conversions should happen at a reasonable quick speed. It shouldn't take forever to rip DVD, but faster is not always better. Keep in mind that your system has a lot to do with the speed of conversion.
High Quality - The audio should be just the same as in original.
2. Easy to Use - It is true that the fewer the number of click, the easier the DVD Ripper is to use. One thing you should require of your software selection is an easy-to-access output folder. Even a perfect conversion is worthless if you can't find the converted file.
3. Features - It should offer many practical features. The most common feature is output dimensions. This feature allows you to determine the sound's effects. But since there are so many more possible features out there, don't be satisfied with mediocrity.
4. Support - Having multiple forms of help is important. But not all support is equal. Does the ripper offer in depth, can you receive friendly, effective service? Great help and support is essential.
Next, let's find out such a software for converting DVD to AAC and how to convert DVD to AAC.
WonderFox DVD Ripper is the powerful and professional ripper software. It is the good solution which is also easy to use for ripping content of DVDs to a wide range of mainstream audio formats, such as MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, WAV, MKA, M4A, OGG, AU, AIFF, FLAC. The ripper software would also ensure the quality of output audios. Then let's learn how to convert DVD to AAC by using WonderFox DVD Ripper.
1. Download and run WonderFox DVD Ripper.
2. Load DVD.
3. Choose the part you want to rip.
4. Set your profile.
5. Select the output folder.
6. Click the 'Start' button, then after the blue progress bar fill with the line, you can enjoy the music.
All in all, the WonderFox DVD Ripper is really a good choice for us to rip dvd to audio. With the DVD to MP3 ripper/converter, we can easily rip/convert DVD to MP3/audio file. By the way, the DVD ripper runs well on Windows, so, we can easily convert DVD to PC, convert DVD to Hadr Drive, copy DVD to tablet, convert DVD to cell phone with it. Furthermore, the software also allow us to convert DVD to AVI video format, convert DVD to iPad 3 compatible video, convert DVD to WMV video, convert DVD movies to MP4 format, rip/convert DVD to MKV video; and besides, convert DVD to Nokia video type, convert DVD to BlackBerry video formats and convert DVD to Android devices are also available for us.