Pluto TV addon is one of the best movies & TV shows addon on Kodi in 2020. Do not miss the completely free and legal live TV channels, movies and TV shows! This guide demonstrates how to install safe and working Pluto TV addon in 2020.
I’ll demonstrate the installation on Kodi Leia 18.8, the latest stable release version of Kodi. This installation guide applies to all compatible devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & IOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
Pluto TV is an emerging ad-financed internet television service that offers free live TV and VOD (video-on-demand). Pluto TV provides 250+ TV channels and 1000's of on-demand movies and TV shows for completely free.
On the other hand, Pluto TV Kodi addon is a practical video addon for Kodi users to stream content from Pluto TV website to Kodi media player, and no registration is needed if you don’t want to. Unlike Pluto TV website that presents a selection of programming content through digital linear channel, Pluto TV addon provide only 5 libraries: Live, Lineup, Categories, OnDemand and Guide for users to browse.
The best part about Pluto TV addon is, unlike most Kodi addons that serves for an explicit pirating purpose, it’s 100 percent safe and legal to enjoy free content on Pluto TV addon. What’s more, Pluto TV addon being housed in the well-censored official Kodi addon repository also roots out the safety issues that installing certain third-party repositories might produce.
We’ve titled Pluto TV as one of the best Kodi addons in 2020, for it providing prominent live and on demand content for free.
It’s worth mentioning that, there are plentiful Pluto TV forks available in 2020, despite the lure of optimized structure and enhanced functionalities, we strongly advice our users stick to the Pluto TV addon from Kodi addon repository.
Step 1. Launch Kodi, from the main menu, click Add-ons from the left panel.
Step 2. Click on the box icon from upper side of the left panel.
Step 3. Click on Install from repository.
Step 4. Select Kodi Add-on repository.
Step 5. Click Video add-ons.
Step 6. Locate and select Pluto.TV.
Step 7. Click Install from the lower-right side.
Step 8. Click OK to install dependencies. Try installing again or installing each dependency respectively if you see Failed to install a dependency.
Step 9. Wait until you can see a message saying Pluto.TV Add-on installed.
Now you can use Pluto TV addon! You can find it Video add-ons directory on Kodi and it’s a intuitive and simplistic addon that even your grandma can easily get the hang of. Upon first run, Pluto.TV will ask you to log in with your account, you can choose to run as a Guest if you haven’t had one already.
1. Check your Kodi internet connection. Then clear Kodi cache if you haven’t done that in a long time.
2. Make sure you’ve installed the latest version of Pluto.TV addon, which as of this writing is 1.1.8.
3. Pluto TV website is in flux, wait for their server to get stable and Pluto TV addon should be working again
4. For some users, Pluto TV addon currently have trouble running with Guest account. Go to official Pluto TV website signup page to get a free account and sign in your account in Pluto TV addon and it should work.
Not the first run on Pluto TV? To login on Pluto TV addon, locate Pluto TV addon from Kodi main menu > Add-ons > Video add-ons > Right click on Pluto TV > Click Settings > Enter your credentials in Program tab.
5. Try visiting Pluto TV website with a web browser to see if Pluto TV is unavailable in your country, if so, adopting a VPN to bypass geolock is a good idea.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter
• Fast rip protected DVDs in small file size with original quality preserved
• Convert videos to 500+ formats and devices for any-device playback
• Fast download high-quality videos from YouTube and 300+ websites
• Fast compress videos & DVD movies with no quality loss
• Automatically enhance video quality, upscale SD videos to HD