iPhone 5 does have powerful configuration of video playing, for example, its main screen size is up to 4.0 inches, it has more storage space, and it can support playing higher definition videos and so on.
However, to DVD video fans disappointed, it is still impossible for us to play DVD videos on iPhone 5 directly. Why? As we know, most of the DVD videos have a region code and are encrypted with CSS copy protection, so it is not always possible for us to copy the content of the DVD videos to the iPhone 5 to play it. And, iPhone 5 does not have a DVD hard drive, so even your DVD videos are not encrypted with CSS copy protection, you can also not play the DVD videos on your iPhone 5 directly.
At this very moment, you need a iPhone 5 DVD ripper to rip DVD to iPhone 5 compatible video formats, and then you can enjoy your DVD videos on your iPhone 5 directly, it is so easy for you to do that.
It does not mean that once you get an iPhone 5 DVD ripper, and then you can play DVD videos on your iPhone 5 easily. Actually, you need to polish your eyes to get a good iPhone 5 DVD ripper. The passage below will give you some advices on how to choose a good one.
1. The import issue. A good iPhone 5 DVD ripper should support importing nearly all kinds of DVD videos such as the CSS protected DVDs, commercial DVDs or Sony ArccOS DVDs and so on.
2. The output issue. A good one should have the iPhone 5 as its direct output choice and have the most suitable default parameter settings for iPhone 5 video.
3. The speed issue. A good one should rip DVD to iPhone 5 in a high speed.
4. The quality issue. A good one should help users rip DVD to iPhone 5 without quality loss.
5. The interface issue. You should better choose the one that can provide you with easy-to-use interface.
6. The advanced setting issue. You should choose the iPhone 5 DVD ripper that can allow users set the parameters of the videos themselves.
7. The security issue. It is important for you to take the security factor into consideration.
If you think it is a little difficult for you to obey the advices, I can recommend a good one to you directly, it is WonderFox DVD Ripper. It can be in accordance with all the standards mentioned above. And, it can not only be considered as a iPhone 5 DVD ripper, it also can help users rip DVD to wide range of main stream video formats and devices such as AVI, MP4, VOB, MKV, MPEG, MOV, FLV, WMV, 3GP, iPad 3, iPod, Nokia N8, BlackBerry PlayBook, Motorola Xoom and so on.
If you also think WonderFox DVD Ripper can be considered as a good iPhone 5 DVD ripper, now I will set it as an example to show you how to rip DVD to iPhone 5 with this DVD ripper.
Step1: You should download the software WonderFox DVD Ripper and install it on your PC or Notebook
Step2. Load the DVD disk.
Step3. Choose iPhone 5 from the profile combo box as the output video format.
Step4. Click the start button on the interface of this software to start the converting processes.
Step5. Find the ripped videos by clicking the "find target" button
It is so easy for every user to finish the processes of how to rip DVD to iPhone 5, you just need 5 easy steps and then you can finish the processes.
WonderFox DVD Ripper is obviously a good iPhone 5 DVD ripper that you can choose.
All in all, the WonderFox DVD Ripper is really a good choice for us to rip/convert DVD to iPhone compatible video formats. With the DVD to iPhone ripper/converter, we can easily rip DVD to iPhone 4 or convert DVD to iPhone 5. By the way, the DVD ripper runs well on Windows, so, we can easily convert DVD to PC, convert DVD to Hadr Drive, copy DVD to tablet, convert DVD to cell phone with it. Furthermore, the software also allow us to convert DVD to AVI, convert DVD to MKV, convert DVD to WMV, convert DVD movies to MP4, rip DVD files to audio; and besides, rip DVD to iPad 3, convert DVD to Nokia video type, convert DVD to BlackBerry video formats and convert DVD to Android devices are also available for us.