Apple Video Converter Factory Pro (for Windows) is such software to convert copyright protected DVD and all formats of video to iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4 and iPad mini
iPad is best Tablet PC have 9.7-inch screen, powerful CPU and long-lasting battery. The Retina display on newest iPad makes everything look crisp and lifelike, flash and videos are rich with detail. So iPad is best mobile device for video playback. But there are some problems iPad can not play flash video, SWF, MKV, VOB, etc. iPad also can not play DVD disc because it has no DVD-ROM. So we need a software to solve this problem.
As we know, there are lots of people who want to know how to play flash, videos and DVD on iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4 or iPad mini. However, we may see that it is impossible for us to play flash, swf, mkv, vob and others on iPad directly. Then how are we going to do it? What’s the means available to help us play DVD movie, incompatible videos and flash on iPad?
In order to do so, we have to convert videos from those incompatible videos to iPad compatible videos, this is the easiest and safest way to play flash, swf, mkv, vob and all incompatible videos on iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4 and iPad mini. This article below will teach you to do that step by step.
As we know, there is a gap between the Apple Company and the Adobe Flash. We will see lots of news and arguments of Apple Company and Adobe flash, the two companies seems to have a lot of resentments. Maybe because of this reason, we can not play the Flash videos on Apple devices besides the all of iPads! Therefore, we can often see the attendant question, which is, how to play flash on iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4 or iPad mini or other Apple devices. I think all of us really hope that one day Apple devices will support playing Flash videos or one day the resentments between the two companies will be resolved!
In addition, I don't understand why iPad can not support some hot video formats like SWF, MKV, VOB, DV, etc. But this is true. This problem take great inconvenience to every users, so many people are look for how to paly video on iPad.
last problem, iPad can not play DVD disc because it has no external DVD-ROM, so if you want to watch DVD move on your iPad that is impossible.
Since we have known that iPad can not support flash, DVD and some videos, we need to find a way to convert flash, video and DVD to the iPad 2 formats. Actually, it is not a difficult job for you, all you need to do is to find a related software that can help you convert Flash video and rip DVD to iPad compatible formats.
Among so many related video converters, I think Apple Video Converter Factory Pro is one of the best. It is the really easiest way to help you play flash, videos and DVD movie on iPad.
Now, let's see the key features of Apple Video Converter Factory Pro to see why it is the best way to play flash videos on iPad.
1. It can help you convert all videos including online flash videos (online FLV, SWF, F4V, etc.) to iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini compatible videos.
2. It can also input your computer's or laptop's video (AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, M4V, MOV, MKV, ASF, DV, 3GP, MTS, etc) files and help you convert them to iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini compatible videos.
3. It can support rip content of copyright protected DVD to iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini compatible videos。
4. It has the iPad 2 as its direct output device, so you do not have to figure out the iPad 2 compatible video format, display resolution, bitrate, framerate, encoder, etc. You just need to select the iPad 2 as your output choice, and then you will get the most compatible videos for your iPad 2.
5. It will ensure the video quality to help you enjoy high-definition videos on your iPad 2.
6. It is one of the fastest video converter - 6X faster conversion speed boosted with Intel® CoreTM, NVIDIA® CUDATM and AMD®
7. It is an easy-to-use software, three main steps and then you can finish how to play flash videos on iPad 2.
1. Download the software first, and install it to your computer (For windows user)
2. Add your source media (DVD, Flash, video) to the software like below: (You can choose add your local flash videos, download online flash videos or record flash videos)
3. Choose a target format for output, such as iPad 2 (it support all iPad models).
4. Start the converting by clicking the "Start" button
5. Open the output folder after the converting processes has ended.
That's all, you can see that it is easy for every users! Just go for one, do not be annoyed by how to play Flash videos on iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini any more!
The unregistered version of Apple Video Converter Factory Pro will put a watermark on processed video, please purchase license to remove this limitation. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Limits of Free Trial||License benefits|
|The unregistered edition will limited to converting maximum 5 minutes.||
$29.95 (save $20)
There are some related tips and how-to guides about Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple TV, they may be helpful to you.Transfer AVI to iPod? | How to Convert WMA to iPod Touch: Convert WMA to iPod Touch