Nokia X6 serves as a popular smartphone with powerful entertainment features once published in Dec, 2009. It arouses so much attention since it is regarded as the representative of Nokia X series mobile phones. Well, let's review the specifications of Nokia X6. It displays TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and the size is 360*640 pixels, 3.2 inches. It is also equipped with stereo speakers and output tone is pretty good. The internal memory can be up to 32 GB storage, EMS memory 128MB RAM. The operating system is Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5, and the cpu is 434 MHz ARM 11 processor. In addition, the standard battery is Li-Ion 1320 mAh and can be interchangeable. Judging from these points, it is concluded that Nokia X6 is pretty powerful in the aspect of video playing. While as many other cellphones, it can not support mkv video files. Users may need video converter for Nokia X6 to solve the problem how to convert mkv to Nokia X6.
The Matroska video format (MKV) has become popular in the anime fan-subbing community (where users create subtitles) since it supports multiple audio and subtitle tracks in the same file. Usually it presents as a HD video format.
Since many Nokia X6 video converters can be found on the Internet, it is not easy to choose a great one from them. Here are some suggestions to an excellent video converter for Nokia X6:
1. It should be easy to handle. Users spend less time on converting preparation and guide of converting steps.
2. It supports all common video formats, which make the users can enjoy video converter easily.
3. It gains good output quality and fast converting speed.
4. It should be designed for Nokia X6 cellphone. A great Nokia X6 video converter should know the parameters of Nokia X6 well.
5. It is safe without any spywares or viruses.
6. It gets more extra functions to meet the demand of users, such as merging, cropping, clipping and adding effects to your videos.
For these standards mentioned above, I would like to introduce you Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro which is designed for Nokia X6 to solve the problem how to convert mkv to Nokia X6. It can match the rules mentioned above entirely.
1. Download Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro and install it.
2. Click 'Add' button to load the Mkv files and choose the profile of Nokia X6.
3. Click 'Start' button to launch the converting process.
4. Put the output files into Nokia X6 after converting process ends.
It is not difficult to convert mkv to your Nokia X6 if you get Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro. Have a try now!
Screenshot of Nokia Video Converter
Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro 4.5 supports to convert all popular video formats (such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, FLV, VOB, etc) to almost all Nokia mobile phones (such as Nokia N8, Nokia N97, Nokia X6, Nokia X3, Nokia E7, Nokia E73, Nokia E62, Nokia 5800, Nokia 5530, etc.).
See the hot related tips about Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro here: How to convert video to Nokia N8, how to convert video to Nokia N9, how to convert video to Nokia Lumia 800, how to convert video to Nokia Lumia 900, how to convert video to Nokia X6, how to convert video to Lumia 710. Actually, Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro can help you do more, to find the tips or how-to tutorial related to your Nokia cell phone model, please see the tips center of Nokia: Nokia video converting tips center >>
The software preset MP4 as the default video format for all Nokia mobile phones. All users have to do is to match the right phones and start the converting process. Besides, the Nokia Video Converter also supports to convert some other formats such as 3GP, WMV, FLV and AVI for users as an option. And the software supports to extract audio files (MP3, AAC, WMA, and WAV) from videos. Furthermore, Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro provides very fast conversion speed and good image quality. â€˜Convert in batchesâ€?is also available for users. Such features would help user save time on the converting process and enjoy videos on Nokia mobile phones with nice image.